Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Yet another BIRTHDAY - CARBIZ

Happy birthday to CARBIZ, our member who refreshingly is one of the most "no bull$h!" people on this forum.

Enjoy your day up in T.O.! Any plans? :canada:

BTW, have you seen that great video of that street interview gone south on a street in downtown Toronto? It was so funny, that about 5 of us watched it DAILY at work for about a month, almost like a ritual.

Thanks, guys. Yes, it is the 17th Anniversary of my 29th birthday! I don't have any plans, but my significant other told me not to make dinner tonight and was out running around yesterday for a couple hours. Hmmm. A lof of my friends and family have birthdays this week, so it has been a slew of dinners out. Good thing I lost a lot of weight recently!

Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!

In honor of your 46th BIRTHDAY WEEKEND we're proud to offer you some AMAZING, NEVER BEFORE SEEN DEALS on GREAT CARS, TRUCKS, MINIVANS, AND SPORT UTILITIES! Now 'till April 1st, sign and drive for only $46 down and $46 a week, at a 4.6% interest rate on a 46-month loan!

We have over 46 vehicles in stock! Choose from

Posted Image
Geo Metros - 46 miles per gallon!

Posted Image
Lexus LS460s!

Posted Image
1946 Fords!

Posted Image
Stylish DeVilles with 4.6l V8s!

Posted Image
This car that looks like it can maybe go 46 miles-per-hour!

So, hurry on down today for our big sale! Don't miss out...an opportunity like this comes around only once every 46 years!

Disclaimer: Prices do not include tax, title, license, or wheels. Quoted APR WAC TTL SLE QX4 SLBM UN USO LMAO ROTLMAO. Factory warranty is invalidated from moment of purchase. Reading this disclaimer invalidates any future claims under the Lemon Law Act for perpetuity. Any repeated reference of the number '46' that causes distress or feelings of old age are purely coincidental and unintentional. Models shown may be more rusty than depicted. Batteries not included.

THESE DEALS EXPIRE 46 SECONDS AFTER YOU SIGN THE PAPERS, THE WARRANTIES 46 SECONDS AFTER THAT (OR UNTIL YOUR CHECK CLEARS).

Actually, that last car looks like it might make it 46 miles before dying!!!!