Auto Show In Motion

Got a letter today about it.

http://www.grabthekeys.com/

at the Palace of Auburn hills.

25 different GM vehicles. 2 different courses. 1 great weekend.

If you have friends or neighbors who own or are considering a competitive product, here's your chance to have them put new GM cars and trucks through their paces. Plus, we'll have complimentary beverages and snacks.

I wish I could go, but I'm busy that weekend. So For you Michigan people sign up and tells us how it is.

The Las Vegas thing is defunct, so I hope GM is ramping up a nationwide ASIM. That this is sponsored by GM Supplier Discount and GM Family First and not a good sign though. There are so many promising vehicles coming out this fall (Malibu, G8, CTS, Enclave, H3 with V8), plus the recently introduced 900 pickups and Outlook/Acadia, that will be prime time to do ASIM.

I already have plans that weekend, but I certainly would go if I could.... Sure seems interesting and fun.

Maybe it'll come to the Chicago area, too.... :).

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker

PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

my radio show:CD SHOWCASE.7:30p central.Friday/April 20 = www.wrmn1410.com

This is amazing. Wonder they have one coming to Orlando again.

I have not missed it a single time of the three times they were here.

They said Orlando was one of their biggest show stoppers. I always went on Thursday (time off from work). Honestly the first show was the one which made me a GM fan from an admirer and the car which made me do it was driving none other than the formidable Vette.

Come on back to the Big D please! Looks like its downsized from the last series of events. Before they had the competitors along with their own vehicles, and about 4 courses if I remember right. Plus the long-term 15 min drive too on select vehicles(I drove the G6).

Edited by big blue