Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

for Camino

well since Camino has been MIA for quite some time now due to a shatty computer i was gonna see who would wanna pitch in to get him a new cheepy computer so he could get online and grace us with his presence once again

I said a HUNDO!

I'll mail ya a check or M.O. Just let me know the address. I'm serious. I would love to have Camino back and I agree, it would be a nice surprise for the guy.

And LA...just because he can afford a Goat doesn't mean he can afford a Goat if ya get what I'm sayin.

I'm sure Bob's been eating a little lighter these past few months lol

As much as I love Camino I'm not in a position to help out financially these days. I have not even payed Ross for the CoupeDeville. Perhaps when I fianlly sell my Brougham I'll throw a few bucks in. Speaking of which did he sel that Jag project car? How's his pups doing? Edited by Sixty8panther

jag is still there pups are big...and strong...and fast bob is hurtn and im in no position to drop any xtra money but hes been there for me and the goat is a long story that involved him getting rid of a vehicle that was "his" but paid for by an ex employer he used the goat to pay off the other guy so not to owe $19K on the spot and to have something other than his work truck to drive in the last few months camino and i have been paying for eachother's meals back and forth in time of need...i hate to be an a$$ but i do not want to hear anyone say anything more like that...if you think it keep it to yourself you are ignorant from the truth...

Black and blue; set up an account with paypal. Then, give us the email address you used to set up the paypal acccount. Then we can log in to paypal and send you the money directly. FYI for Paypal users, it's better to send money via a verified bank account (as opposed to a credit card) because Paypal won't take a cut that way. They will if you pay via credit card.

Z28 has the right idea. BBL: sounds like me and Sean. I bought him a pack of smokes the other night cause he is hurting but there's ben times when he bought me a hot meal cause I was broke. I understand. We all know Camino is not a a bad guy or the kind to take advantage or whatever...

Yeah, you could do that. If you want to be able to accept credit card payments, you can go to a premium account, but Paypal takes a cut from every credit card payment.

• 2 weeks later...