'98 Trans Am

Posted Image

Well I just picked it up, and all I can say is OOOOOOO MY GOD!! Now I know what I have been missing all my life, a LS1!!

I couldn't keep it on the streets for too long, because it doesn't have a plate or insurance, but this thing is awesome. The exhaust sounds better then I could have imagined. I didn't even use the radio, the sweet exhaust note kept me wanting more.

Sooooo, without further delays, the pics......

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e145/schuby87/

Normally I'd be dying of jealousy... but I have a '59 Buick

and your T/A is a slushbox. :(

All joking aside, that's one of the coolest cars made in the

year 1998. It's a true musclecar, congrats!

I wanna see that on tape!!!

I wanna see that on tape!!!

You should see it in person! Woodward is the event that I look forward to every year, I seriously think that it is the most fun that a person that likes cars can have. I would encourage everyone to check it out. This year will be even better now that I have a TA!!!!

Woodward would be awesome to go to.

BTW, I Just noticed it appears your two front tires are different?

I don't know about the two fronts being different. I literally had like 1 hour where I was able to check it out, then I had to drive back to school. I didn't think they were, but I know that the front and back are different. It will probably be getting some Nitto's soon tho.

That IS a Yaris. They're smaller than the ads make them look.

Nice going! I was in your drive to check it out 15min after you split for flint derrr....

Just missed it Pics look great

You did the right thing. And I scored some 98-99 vintage

mags with tweeks and dyno results for your car...etc

you should dress all in black when you drive it ha

will it earn the Performance division sticker? hmmm.

CONGRATULATIONS, schub!

Hopefully I can meet ya and see your car in person next time I'm in Michigan :).

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker

PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"It's a freedom that we all want to know" ... Restless Heart ... 'Wheels'

Posted Image

Uh oh, I think there's a Yaris taillight stuck in its right nostril. Or maybe its a moth. smile.gif

:lol: I love the way the Ram Air hood looks, it looks like its gonna come kick your ass. lol

Welcome to the F-body experience! thumbsup.gif

Now I can see how hard it was to give up the Firehawk. :(

Nice going! I was in your drive to check it out 15min after you split for flint derrr....

Just missed it Pics look great

You did the right thing. And I scored some 98-99 vintage

mags with tweeks and dyno results for your car...etc

you should dress all in black when you drive it ha

will it earn the Performance division sticker? hmmm.

You should have said something! If I knew you were gonna cruise by, I definitely would have stayed a few min longer. I still have the GM PD sticker stashed at my house, but the back window has 5% tint on it, and I dont know if it will be able to be seen. I will have to check it out next time I am home. Speaking of the next time I go home, I will have to cruise down Woodward to meet up with you, it would be nice to see the 'bu up and running instead of up on jackstands with no interior. :P