Should I Buy This?

Should I Buy This? (Not this, but that)  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Buy This?

• Yeah, he's done. Stop messing with him.
    • No, he's going to look for another car tomorrow. Maybe a Buick Somerset?
    • Is this why I saw the Illinois State Police in hot pursuit of a GTO on FoxNews tonight?
    • 1991 Dodge Dynasty

Well, guys, this is what I came across today...

Today I checked out the 89 Lesabre T-type. Looked even better than in the pics and I GOT IT!!!! I bought it for $900 and I will take delivery of it tomorrow. Expect pictures soon!!

I mean, the guy seems sincere. He says he's found a car he likes and he went as far as to purchase it, but I don't know. He's almost bought cars before, and he technically hasn't taken delivery of this one. Some guy could knock on his door at midnight tonight and sell him a silver 2005 GTO for $500. All he has to do is get a replacement for the busted steering column and scratch out the VIN. Heck, I'll throw in the Illinois plates for free.

So, in short, Amer_Rev says he's done car shopping. Should I buy it?

He's done car shopping like Toyota is done being arrogant. :P

I A_M he should consider a Plymouth Champ...saw one in the junkyard. It calls you...

Posted Image

It'll make you a chump...er...champ!

Isn't that LeSabre a piece of crap in terms of condition?

Edited by Dodgefan