My son is on My Cadillac Story...

gm4life

Check out the link, I am so excited for my son. My son and I each loved that car alot. My wife said we had to trade that not the Grand Prix **when we got the Bonnevile** because gas was so high. :censored:

My Cadillac Story

I am very proud of my son, and I miss that car. Someday I might own another one, you never know. But anyways thanks for your time and enjoy. I forgot to metion my son is going to be all GM just like his father!

Edited by gm4life

Yes. You see I didn't even know he sent that in. I do recall taking the photos of it tho. I was just suprised to find it on the site hahaha. I am proud of him and english isn't his best subject. Good night all.

Edited by gm4life

Amazing story. I have never heard this before. WHY THE HELL NOT GM??? GM should be shouting this from the rooftops. I'd like to see a piece of $h! Lexus do that!!!!!! :nono:

I can not find HIS story... how do I go to Christopher Noel?

Nice work by Junior and Senior GM4life.

Junior for writing that story and Senior for raising a good kid like Junior.

:thumbsup:

Thanks General Motors runs in my family to say the least. My sister has a 2004 Impala Sedan, my sister and brother in law whom I never see *darn!* have a 2005 Deville DHS, 2007 XLR (I think they just got it, if I heard right)! My brother and sister in law have a 2001 Alero GLS Sedan and 2005 Impala Sedan. (He is getting something different, not sure what...) My son said go for a DTS, and I said go for an Impala SS.

Your son did a fine job--quite a well written story, and nice photos. It's great to see stories of the loyalty people have to Cadillac--as was said, the imports can't come close to Cadillac for 'owner loyalty.' GM must keep Cadillac as 'something special' in the automotive world (i.e. exclusive colors, styling leadership, etc.) :AH-HA_wink:

Too bad you got rid of that deVille, if only for sentimental reasons.

Yeah it is but because of premium fuel rising fuel prices and my profession and having the instant label of having too much money it had to go. Maybe when I get older, I fulfilled a dream I had since Nov. 1990 when I got my 1990 Grand Prix LE which was a Bonneville. I can recall walking into my small hometown dealer and lusting over a White 1991 Bonneville SSE with tan leather and a moonroof, and plus my dad had many Bonneville's. Ever since that day I wanted a Bonneville SLE/SSE/SSEi or GXP and look I got one. It was a real bitter-sweet thing I know my father would have approved of my '05 SLE including the color. Although he would have ordered a GXP with a Northstar! :AH-HA_wink: