Flybrian

GM to raise non-U.S. sales above 60%

64 posts in this topic

GM to raise non-U.S. sales above 60%
CEO Rick Wagoner says he hopes the increase doesn't come at the expense of domestic sales
Greg Bensinger | Bloomberg News | Link to Original Article @ DetNews

General Motors Corp. plans to increase sales outside the U.S. to more than 60 percent of the company's total, as its domestic sales decline.

The automaker reached 60 percent in the first quarter because of increases in China and other emerging markets.

"That number is just going to continue to grow," Chief Executive Officer Rick Wagoner said Friday on a conference call from New York.

"I hope not by reducing our sales in the U.S."

GM may lose lead to Toyota

GM expects to sell 9.2 million vehicles worldwide this year, company sales analyst Paul Ballew said on the call.

It would be Detroit-based GM's highest total since 9.55 million in 1978.

That may not be enough to fend off a challenge for the annual global sales lead from Toyota Motor Corp., which has forecast sales of 9.34 million vehicles this year.

Toyota sold 2.35 million vehicles worldwide in the first quarter, beating GM's 2.26 million and threatening the U.S. company's 76-year reign as the world's biggest automaker.

GM hasn't had an annual sales gain in the U.S. since 1999 and got 55 percent of its total outside its home market last year.

The U.S. sales declines contributed to $12.4 billion in losses the past two years.

GM said first-quarter profit fell 90 percent to $62 million.

Markets outside the U.S. may eventually account for two- thirds of the company's vehicle sales, Ballew said.

Forecasting a record

"We will do well over 5 million units this year outside the U.S. market," he said. "That will be an all-time record for us." Last year, such sales totaled 4.2 million.

GM's sales in its Asia-Pacific region probably will rise to 1.5 million this year. Ballew said. The region's total last year was 1.26 million.

During the past six weeks, GM has "seen some softness in large-truck sales in the U.S.," mainly because of rising gasoline prices, Ballew said.

The company's large sport-utility vehicles have been most affected, he said. GM on May 1 reported April declines of 26 percent for the GMC Yukon large SUV and 12 percent for the similar-sized Chevrolet Tahoe.

GM's 8.375 percent note due July 2033 fell 0.44 cent to 91 cents on the dollar, yielding 9.3 percent, according to Trace, the NASD's bond-price reporting service.

Mmmm. seems I beat 'em to the story?

2.b. GM's success elsewhere (including more sales outside the US than here at home in '06) means that, eventually, GM will move even more of its production out of the US. Will you be humping their leg when 60%, 70% or 80% of GM's production is not made in the US? Maybe you should be critiquing GM's awful management and product decisions that resulted in the loss of jobs...or their decision to spin off Delphi and throw Americans out of good jobs....

On may 2,

http://www.cheersandgears.com/forums/index...mp;#entry277503

2.b. GM's success elsewhere (including more sales outside the US than here at home in '06) means that, eventually, GM will move even more of its production out of the US. Will you be humping their leg when 60%, 70% or 80% of GM's production is not made in the US? Maybe you should be critiquing GM's awful management and product decisions that resulted in the loss of jobs...or their decision to spin off Delphi and throw Americans out of good jobs....

On may 2,

GM doesn't exist to provide jobs. I really don't get why people don't understand this fact. If they could build and sell 10 million cars a year without hiring a single person they would and in fact should if they are representing their shareholders properly.

No company exists to provide jobs and simply existing entitles you to nothing. Not a job. Not a pension. Not health care. NOTHING.

If foreign sales %s continue to rise because more cars are sold, excellent news.

If foreign sales %s continue to rise because cars sold overseas are making up for falling domestic sales, not so good news.

Misleading headlines. GM plans to increase sales outside NA to more than 60% (already reached), by increasing sales overseas rather than by losing sles in the US. The growth strategy will not cause lost sales in the US, but the proportion of sales will increase if they do. Remember, vehicle development is the biggest proportion of a new product introduction. Upgrading or even building a plant is relatively cheap. From now on almost every model GM invests in to fuel international sales in China, India, Europe or South America will be the core of a North American vehicle program. E.g. demand for a true compact SUV in South America and Europe means the US will get one too. It does not take away from investment in the US.

Misleading headlines. GM plans to increase sales outside NA to more than 60% (already reached), by increasing sales overseas rather than by losing sles in the US. The growth strategy will not cause lost sales in the US, but the proportion of sales will increase if they do. Remember, vehicle development is the biggest proportion of a new product introduction. Upgrading or even building a plant is relatively cheap. From now on almost every model GM invests in to fuel international sales in China, India, Europe or South America will be the core of a North American vehicle program. E.g. demand for a true compact SUV in South America and Europe means the US will get one too. It does not take away from investment in the US.

But... But... Enzl said so?

On may 2,

I'm not a GM owner because GM is American or because GM employs Americans. Some might be, but there is nothing wrong with national pride.

I like GM's products, GM's historical achievements (domestic and international), and the culture that surrounds GM.

Regardless if you're a GM dealer principle, sales man, whatever, I'll tell you this right now: If you continue to creatively spin news just to insult C&G board members, loyal GM buyers, and GM in general just for the sake of it, you're hurting your own personal buying public who visit this site as well as negatively impacting one of the purposes for this forum. You will be banned. I promise. You can continue insulting GM, the products you peddle, blindly-loyal car enthusiasts, etc at other fan boards like templeofvtec.com or toyotanation.com... just not here. Trust me, you'll find just as many - if not more - leg humpers on those boards who need the veil pulled back to expose the wizard for what he truly is.

I'm not a GM owner because GM is American or because GM employs Americans. Some might be, but there is nothing wrong with national pride.

I like GM's products, GM's historical achievements (domestic and international), and the culture that surrounds GM.

Regardless if you're a GM dealer principle, sales man, whatever, I'll tell you this right now: If you continue to creatively spin news just to insult C&G board members, loyal GM buyers, and GM in general just for the sake of it, you're hurting your own personal buying public who visit this site as well as negatively impacting one of the purposes for this forum. You will be banned. I promise. You can continue insulting GM, the products you peddle, blindly-loyal car enthusiasts, etc at other fan boards like templeofvtec.com or toyotanation.com... just not here. Trust me, you'll find just as many - if not more - leg humpers on those boards who need the veil pulled back to expose the wizard for what he truly is.

Don't like what I have to say? Banning me won't solve GM's problems...I'm just pointing out logical inconsistencies.

For instance, more overseas spending and Cash crunch = less $ for US product, Why do you think Impala was delayed on the heels of a massive investment in GMDAT?

What I do should be immaterial. The only reason I mention it is to point out that reality from the fanbase might help reality sink in over at the RenCen. It's time for Rick to go....the product cadence that should have raised overall retail sales is falling short of projections. The GMT900's were pulled ahead to avoid a cash crunch.

VS--If you actually read and undestood my posts, you'd see they were realistic, not anti...but feel free to get rid of me if you must. Ostrich.

Edited by enzl

The massive investment in GMDAT will produce products that will be built and sold in North America, if not the US, starting with the 2008 Saturn Vue. More are on the way, and not just a replacement for the Aveo (the only one to stay an import). Don't forget every Daewoo is a Chevrolet, and that GM is eliminating duplication of effort worldwide.

What is GM Daewoo spending the money on? A new 6-speed fwd auto (MH8) for compact cars (GM's in-house effort, displacing the 5- and 6-speed Aisin-Warner units as well as the GM and ZF 4-speeds); a new global compact based on the next European platform; an Epsilon II-based Epica replacement for global markets (to battle the Passat and Mondeo); a larger midsize sedan (subsituting for the VE in Korea and where the latter is not a Chevrolet); and the next Aveo (and the underpinnings for the next, US-certifiable, Corsa). North American engineers and designers will be involved in these efforts (part of a 24/7 global engineering organisation), even if they are not explicitly North American programs. Similarly, a big investment in developing new models for GM China means—new Buicks. Investment in new Opels means—new Saturns. If fuel prices rise enough you may even get the next minicar(s.

Just because it doesn't sound like investment for North America, doesn't mean it isn't.

This post threatening a ban was ridiculous. Based on what? Something being said you don't like? Ban me too while you're at it. You must have worked on the Patriot Act.

The massive investment in GMDAT will produce products that will be built and sold in North America, if not the US, starting with the 2008 Saturn Vue. More are on the way, and not just a replacement for the Aveo (the only one to stay an import). Don't forget every Daewoo is a Chevrolet, and that GM is eliminating duplication of effort worldwide.

...which means MORE vehicles and parts being built overseas, thus LESS U.S. Jobs available...

Is an American car made in China. Tailand or Korea really an American car?

GMDAT will supply small vehicles to the states. The Aveo has sold 80k copies in its best year? So, in exchange for seeing the Buick, Chevy and other Zetas One year or more late, we're going to get some rebadged B-cars. Excuse me for not being enthused.

The Vue is a fantastic example of what the future holds. Developed in Korea, Built in Mexico, the Vue's Spring Hill plant is off line for a year....and actually, they're much luckier than most situations, as they finally have a future product replacing Saturn production.

I don't recall seeing the Park Avenue that the Chinese have, nor their superior LaCrosse in US showrooms, so those investments are not, currently, helping Buick and their sales/relevance freefall.

I don't believe that more jobs or more product is coming to NA. There will be less jobs, benefits and less communities getting GM money for infrastructure or tax base.

Believe what you want. The BS about global development really means 'Less here, more where its cheaper.'

Ironic as the dreaded, awful Asians continue to built plants, engineering centers and dealerships across the US. (But those aren't 'real' jobs, right? :rolleyes: )

I do like you math, Enzl. 12,000 Canadian parts jobs have been lost in the past 3 years, according to the National Post a couple days ago. Ford and GM laid off 2,400 workers while Toyota opens a new plant in Woodstock that will....get ready for this, HIRE 900.

IS THAT SIMPLE ENOUGH MATH FOR YOU? Ontario is just damned lucky enough to have a few of the GM vehicles that are doing well in terms of sales. What choice would GM have, really? Washington is not getting the message that Japan Inc is hiding behind subsidized health care in Japan and, yes, Canada. They are hiding behind an artifically low yen, interest free business loans in Japan (paid for by the hapless consumers in Japan and their creaky banking system) and the benefits of having watched all of Detroit's stumbles and burdens of the past and being able to avoid them. Oh, all the while not having any serious competition in their own home market.

If GM can open factories in Australia or Korea or Indian and ship the vehicles here, and Washington is stupid enough to allow that, too, then more power to GM! Haven't you heard of the old adage: If you can't beat'em, join 'em? America's open markets are pricing itself right out of existence! Given China's rate of growth, in less than 10 years China will be the world's largest economy. Give over the auto market to Japan now, so China can take it in 15 years. Either way, until there is some semblance of a true fair market, and until import humpers everywhere stop being so f@#kING SELFISH, the bloodletting is going to continue until every single one of us is out of a job.

This is about survival. Sure, GM should have seen this coming 20 years ago when the first Japanese transplant factories started opening - they should have seen that Detroit was bound to lose its influence in Washington, but who among us would have believed 30 years ago, or even 20 years ago that Japan Inc was going to be a serious threat to Detroit? Could GM or Ford have stood up to the UAW in the '80s and said NO to their gold-plated pension plans or health care? Kudos should be given to Detroit for recognizing the truck market in the early '90s and seizing on that, but they weren't planning for the next Big Thing - whatever that will be.

America is losing its pre-eminence on all fronts. Detroit knows that. By all indications, China and India will be the biggest auto markets in the coming years. Perhaps GM will soldier on as an American owned company that operates almost solely in China, wouldn't that be just desserts?

but who among us would have believed 30 years ago, or even 20 years ago that Japan Inc was going to be a serious threat to Detroit?

I'm old enough (43) to have believed 20 or 30 years ago that Japan Inc was going to be a serious threat to Detroit.

I'm old enough (43) to have believed 20 or 30 years ago that Japan Inc was going to be a serious threat to Detroit.

"The Reckoning" by the recently deceased D. Halberstram, was published, IIRC, in the 80's.

Perhaps a read by some on this board would be intructive?

CARBIZ--just one, philosophical question: If GM is adding jobs elsewhere and cutting them here, why should I root for them? (BTW-the key stat you site is that somone was ADDING jobs, not sending them to a 3rd world country so that Lutz' golden parachute gets paid. Also, there are tons of US co.'s kicking ass and innovating? Ever spend time in Sillicon Valley or the Financial Centers in NYC? There are plenty of US co.'s paying great wages to citizens....The myopic, 'just good enough' nature of the Big 2.5 has come home to roost. The upheaval is life threatening for these hallowed American institutions. The difference between you and me is that I think the response is inadequate, you obviously think that they're doing well---but we're both fans.

At least you're not threatening to ban me 'cause we disagree. :)

Edited by enzl

"The Reckoning" by the recently deceased D. Halberstram, was published, IIRC, in the 80's.

Perhaps a read by some on this board would be intructive?

CARBIZ--just one, philosophical question: If GM is adding jobs elsewhere and cutting them here, why should I root for them? (BTW-the key stat you site is that somone was ADDING jobs, not sending them to a 3rd world country so that Lutz' golden parachute gets paid. Also, there are tons of US co.'s kicking ass and innovating? Ever spend time in Sillicon Valley or the Financial Centers in NYC? There are plenty of US co.'s paying great wages to citizens....The myopic, 'just good enough' nature of the Big 2.5 has come home to roost. The upheaval is life threatening for these hallowed American institutions. The difference between you and me is that I think the response is inadequate, you obviously think that they're doing well---but we're both fans.

At least you're not threatening to ban me 'cause we disagree. :)

The part you neglet to understand is that so long as GM's HQ's are in North America, America stands to gain from Any sales no matter where in the world they are. Toyotas profits all go back to Japan. They can boast about how they employ americans and build here, but the truth is Toyota treats so many of their employess as dispensible tools. One thing that makes American and European manufactures so good is that they give their employees a pretty good lifestlye, wherever its built. Toyota is such a crokid organization and with these 3 year probation periods, firing people who have given them 2.99 years of good hard work becvause the less pensions they have to pay the better. At least wherever their factories are, they treat thir employees so much better than the so called "Toyota way". Americans aren't stupid, and lately I've noticed that toyotas perception is starting to faulter because they contradict themselves in so many ways. Way to prove to everyone how stupid you are.

That was cute, Enzl, but thus far GM is opening factories in other countries to build vehicles for those countries. Thus far, very few foreign-built GM vehicles are making their way to the North American market. However, Ford and GM's plant closings in North America are a DIRECT result of increase import presence in North America, that much at least is clear.

Toyota may get a lot of free press over opening a new plant in North America, but the odd person may notice that Ford and GM are closing plants (and laying off people) at a much greater rate. Would it not follow, then, that Toyota's smoke and mirrors PR is just that?

I am merely pointing out that should GM get fed up with the lop-sidedness of the issue and abandon production, if not sales, in North America - well, as horrifying as it is to contemplate, I can't say I would blame them.

And what is coming out of New York these days, other than a lot of fat cats getting richer from pushing a lot of paper around, not to mention some high level corruption scandals? Does anybody actually BUILD anything in New York any more? This entire "service industry" growth has me suspcious. Isn't that sort of like some pyramid scheme? I mean, how many people does it take to invest other people's money - especially if fewer people have any money left?

And, yes, there has been some innovation coming from the electronics and computer industry on this side of the Ocean, but then I read that a new university city just opened up in India and how they will be pumping out more programmers and engineers than America has ever seen.

Color me foolish to worry that we are selling out future up the river and (if I may, as a friendly neighbor) suggest that America is a tad bit over confident in its ability to continue the rugged, cowboy persona much longer. Politicians are too damned scared (or lazy) to stand up for what is right, and the public too damned selfish to sacrifice ANYTHING. God forbid if we give up any CHOICE.

That was cute, Enzl, but thus far GM is opening factories in other countries to build vehicles for those countries. Thus far, very few foreign-built GM vehicles are making their way to the North American market. However, Ford and GM's plant closings in North America are a DIRECT result of increase import presence in North America, that much at least is clear.

Toyota may get a lot of free press over opening a new plant in North America, but the odd person may notice that Ford and GM are closing plants (and laying off people) at a much greater rate. Would it not follow, then, that Toyota's smoke and mirrors PR is just that?

I am merely pointing out that should GM get fed up with the lop-sidedness of the issue and abandon production, if not sales, in North America - well, as horrifying as it is to contemplate, I can't say I would blame them.

And what is coming out of New York these days, other than a lot of fat cats getting richer from pushing a lot of paper around, not to mention some high level corruption scandals? Does anybody actually BUILD anything in New York any more? This entire "service industry" growth has me suspcious. Isn't that sort of like some pyramid scheme? I mean, how many people does it take to invest other people's money - especially if fewer people have any money left?

And, yes, there has been some innovation coming from the electronics and computer industry on this side of the Ocean, but then I read that a new university city just opened up in India and how they will be pumping out more programmers and engineers than America has ever seen.

Color me foolish to worry that we are selling out future up the river and (if I may, as a friendly neighbor) suggest that America is a tad bit over confident in its ability to continue the rugged, cowboy persona much longer. Politicians are too damned scared (or lazy) to stand up for what is right, and the public too damned selfish to sacrifice ANYTHING. God forbid if we give up any CHOICE.

By your logic, if you don't understand what someone does for a living or if a foreign co. created that position, that job doesn't count. MMM, OK. Toyota & Honda=more jobs....Big 3=Layoffs & payoffs to go away. That's not PR, its a fact!

New York, in case you missed the news in the past 200 yrs, is the Capital of the World. You can ascribe all kinds of preconceived notions to its inhabitants, but I assure you they work & play & (apparently) think alot harder about things than you do.

California, if separated out from the rest of the US, would have one of the top 10 economies in the world.

At least if you sounded reasonable, I'd give ya a break.

PS-Who should be limiting our choices for us? Gov't? Church? You? Please.

Toyota is a symptom, consumerism is the root cause.

Myopic, individual greed is leading us into a decline the likes of which the US hasn't yet seen.

Once we cease to be a supplier nation entirely we will have ceded our ranking as a true world power to those who still actually create goods. Buying foreign goods because there are no domestic choices is a sad thing, but buying them out of some sense of consumer fashion or on price alone is actively negative for the country as a whole.

Even if the Japanese built a car or truck that I wanted (they don't), I would never buy one as I feel that it is simply wrong to do so.

We all make our choices, but few see the cummulative costs involved, and many simply don't care.

At least not yet.

On may 2,

Yes, I will. And I'll be encouraging them to outsource the other 30% as fast as they can.

Edited by FUTURE_OF_GM

I do like you math, Enzl. 12,000 Canadian parts jobs have been lost in the past 3 years, according to the National Post a couple days ago. Ford and GM laid off 2,400 workers while Toyota opens a new plant in Woodstock that will....get ready for this, HIRE 900.

IS THAT SIMPLE ENOUGH MATH FOR YOU? Ontario is just damned lucky enough to have a few of the GM vehicles that are doing well in terms of sales. What choice would GM have, really? Washington is not getting the message that Japan Inc is hiding behind subsidized health care in Japan and, yes, Canada. They are hiding behind an artifically low yen, interest free business loans in Japan (paid for by the hapless consumers in Japan and their creaky banking system) and the benefits of having watched all of Detroit's stumbles and burdens of the past and being able to avoid them. Oh, all the while not having any serious competition in their own home market.

If GM can open factories in Australia or Korea or Indian and ship the vehicles here, and Washington is stupid enough to allow that, too, then more power to GM! Haven't you heard of the old adage: If you can't beat'em, join 'em? America's open markets are pricing itself right out of existence! Given China's rate of growth, in less than 10 years China will be the world's largest economy. Give over the auto market to Japan now, so China can take it in 15 years. Either way, until there is some semblance of a true fair market, and until import humpers everywhere stop being so f@#kING SELFISH, the bloodletting is going to continue until every single one of us is out of a job.

This is about survival. Sure, GM should have seen this coming 20 years ago when the first Japanese transplant factories started opening - they should have seen that Detroit was bound to lose its influence in Washington, but who among us would have believed 30 years ago, or even 20 years ago that Japan Inc was going to be a serious threat to Detroit? Could GM or Ford have stood up to the UAW in the '80s and said NO to their gold-plated pension plans or health care? Kudos should be given to Detroit for recognizing the truck market in the early '90s and seizing on that, but they weren't planning for the next Big Thing - whatever that will be.

America is losing its pre-eminence on all fronts. Detroit knows that. By all indications, China and India will be the biggest auto markets in the coming years. Perhaps GM will soldier on as an American owned company that operates almost solely in China, wouldn't that be just desserts?

+1

That post just makes WAY too much sense for a majority of the people on this board to agree with it.

How refreshing to see people come up with even more ways to control my life. I thought only the enviros wanted to control the vehicle parked in my driveway.

It's quite easy to look at Japan, Inc. and blame them for an artificially low yen (please provide proof) or "free" taxpayer-paid healthcare. It's easy to blast Washington for refusing to provide funds to dig out GM and Ford. It's seems hard to criticize the home team. Why don't GM and Ford explain to the public about the alleged protectionist policies by Japan? I am not talking about closed door meetings with politicians rather a concerted effort to alert the consumer to the problem. GM and Ford do have such power. After all, isn't Toyota worried about a backlash? How about having balls and telling the unions 'no' when it comes to outrageous pay and benefits packages? Pensions are long gone, you are responsible for your own retirement. If the courts can force airline unions to dump their pensions, they can force the UAW to do the same. Much more is at stake. If you want a drug (like Viagra) and do not need a drug (like a heart disease medication) you pay for it. Forget the long bathroom breaks and stupid union work rules (like if a chair has to be moved a certain person has to move it). If the unions actually had some brain cells they would see they are a large reason for pushing auto makers into the arms of other countries. Produce products that the public actually wants to buy. Luckily, GM has finally figured this out in the past couple of years. One only has to look at some current and most future products to see the proof. It seemed GM had been riding on autopilot for the past few decades.

China and India won't remain cheap and relatively peaceful socially forever. They may represent great investments now but what about 20 years from now? What happens when the extra-large Chinese lower class becomes tired of its status? What happens when the Chinese people want another form of government? They can be held off for only so long.

At the end of the day, however, GM will still be an American company, won't it? I mean, all of the money made from foreign sales will come back home. It's a shame sarcasm is hard to detect online.

You guys are right. I concede. It is more important that I have no controls over my life and have complete choice to do whatever I want, whenever I want. :rolleyes: That's called anarchy, guys. There has to be some form of controls, it's just that some of them are subtle and you don't know they're happening! You can choose a little intervention now, or a convulsive spasm later - that CHOICE is certainly yours.

The great Canadian and American experiment has produced a lot of successes in a kinder, gentler time. What we don't accept (or realize) is that many of our trading "partners" are not encumbered by the same nuisances, like democratic process (China and others) and are for more homogenous in their directions. If you listen to the conflicted bleatings out of Washington or Ottawa these days, you would be forgiven for getting the impression that nobody has a clue what is going on. While we worry about Kyoto and other niceties out of the '70s, the world has become far uglier and, worse, more confusing. Was not dealing with the Soviet "threat" at least a little more obvious than the shifting sands of politics that exists now in, say, the Middle East?

Japan may be a little more fuzzy and confused in its domestic policies, but thanks to MITI, it's foreign policy is not so fuzzy.

We cannot exist solely on "service sector" jobs. Intellectual property is very valuable, to be sure (just ask Bill Gates), but that is assuming your trading partners respect intellectual property rights. As long as Silicon Valley and the great thinkers in New York keep spitting out new ideas, trying to discover the next big thing, "emerging market" countries will keep on copying them and selling them back to us at a discount.

I grew up on Star Trek and truly want to believe the future will be bright and rosy, but 3/4 of the world lives on less than $1,000 a year and many of those people hate us and our way of life. On the other hand, if those people were to strive for our standard of living, the planet would implode from the strain on its resources.

There's a great choice: keep 'em poor so they hate us and we can use up the planet; elevate them to our level so they can compete with us and exhaust the planet.

It's almost comical, really: but stepping into a dealer show room can be the most political statement that you can make for your and your country's future.

Lets just end this 'intellectual' discussion by agreeing that you don't want me deciding anything for you and you can stay away from my choices.

GM, Ford and DCX have all basically committed to shedding tons of US jobs. I can't believe that co.'s in the midst of hiring US workers are criticized for growth and opportunities.

Lets just end this 'intellectual' discussion by agreeing that you don't want me deciding anything for you and you can stay away from my choices.

GM, Ford and DCX have all basically committed to shedding tons of US jobs. I can't believe that co.'s in the midst of hiring US workers are criticized for growth and opportunities.

well, since toyota hires temps and gets rid of them at 2.99 years so as not to have to give them bene's, it's only natural they have to keep hiring a lot of new temps every 2.99 years (which they will not have to pay bene's to). There's your opportunities.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor