• Greetings Guest!

CheersandGears.com was founded in 2001 and is one of the oldest continuously operating automotive forums out there.  Come see why we have users who visit nearly every day for the past 16+ years. Signup is fast and free, or you can opt for a premium subscription to view the site ad-free.

Sign in to follow this  
american_revolution_2005

I found something that I definitely want!!!!!

Sixty8, you should know what I found, a 1981 Chrysler Imperial Frank Sinatra Edition. It is located in New York and is on Ebay. I have already contacted the seller because I find this a nice and desirable car. For me it is a must have. Classy and there was 148 built in 81. So far it is at $800. I will see what the buyer says because I want to bring it back to Canada but I may have time to meet up with some members if I do. SHipping is too expensive so we would rent a U-Haul or borrow our friends flatbed to bring it over. Just depends if the buyer will sell it to Canadians. If not then I will be extremely mad because these are rare. It is such a good price too for what it is. Here is the link 81 Imperial Frank Sinatra Edition

I will have to keep my fingers crossed.

I've always wanted one of these Imperials, however I would keep away from this one...the gauges don't work and parts for a car nearly 30 years old in terms of electronics may be hard to find. I would wait for another one to pop up....and stay away from the one's that have not been converted from fuel injection to a carb. The fuel injection system on these cars was very unrelilable.

Edited by Delta Force79

Not my thing...at all.

You swore that after you got your Buick this would stop...but we all knew better :P

I actually have a magazine ad for this one. I'll give it to anyone on here who buys this thing. :D

Yeah, I've seen that ad where Iacocca Interviews Ol' Blue Eyes.

I warn anyone against these. While they may be attractive, they are prone to electrical trouble and are near impossible to get parts for.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We ♥ Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.