Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Updated My Personal Photo

They have a whole thread where you post your updated signatures and avatars. It's pinned above.

But I didn't update a sig or avatar and I didn't want to get in trouble for posting a non sig or avatar in that thread. so I decided this was the best place.

How you feeling by the way Paulie? Are you OK, have they figured out if you're in the clear yet? My wife and I will keep you in our prayers.

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

No, it's going to take a few days before I'll know. What sucks is, for some reason, I'm in a LOT of pain (my neck and back)... they put a tube down my throat and operated inside, behind my nose, so I just don't understand why my back and neck are so sore (aside from the sore throat and headache I have). My friend said it's probably the way they had me laying during the surgery. Who knows? Well, I either drug myself with the vicadin and miss entire days to avoid the pain, or I sit/lay motionless in pain all day. I am toggling between the two. I feel like I've missed half of today... and of course, I've woken up now, and it's almost time to take another. Eh, I'm sorry for the bitchin'... just don't like taking medication if I don't have to.