My new Aura wash and wax

Well I was in desperate need of a new car or truck so after much test driving and nearly passing out from insurance quotes I decided on a 2007 black Aura XE.

The car was a steal at $260/month with nothing down, then just when things where going good I was in an accident. I was on my way to work when the woman in front of me slams on her brakes for an ambulance sitting in crosswalk of the intersection with his lights and sirens on. I was looking for the ambulance and didn't see her stopped by the time I saw her it was to late. I was only going about 10 when I hit her but I did $6,000 in damage to my car, luckily I didn't get a ticket because we where stopping for an emergency vehicle. But when I picked up the car from the body shop I noticed alot of swirl marks in the hood and bumper, I took it to the dealer and they got some of the marks out but when I got it home I noticed it looked about the same so I took matters into my own hands, surprisingly it looks %100 better.

Enjoy the pics.

post-3730-1183417734_thumb.jpg

post-3730-1183417786_thumb.jpg

post-3730-1183417809_thumb.jpg

post-3730-1183417823_thumb.jpg

Looks great are those factory chromed wheels? Or did someone do them after the car was built? I don't recall those being on the option list. Anyways sweet car and I love the rims, good luck with it sorry to hear about the accident!

gm4life, those are factory chromed wheelcovers - an upgrade over the painted plastic version. I have those on my midnight blue AURA (see attachments below). They are on the online ordering guide as this:

Posted Image

Q9A - Wheel trim, 17" (43.2 cm) five-spoke chromed

post-418-1183574428_thumb.jpg

post-418-1183574446_thumb.jpg