Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
regfootball

GM incentives?

6 posts in this topic

A dealer here is advertising buy a new chevy truck/suv and make no payments til 2007. First off, I'm laughing because 'another manufacturer' did this before and it still receives criticism around here, LOL...but I'm wondering if this is just one dealer that dreamt this up here local, or is this a new GM sanctioned sales tactic/gimmick. Is a GM deal or just a local thing? If it is a GM deal, this hits a new low in incentive tactics! If not, the dealer is darn desperate to move all those gas sucking trucks and SUV's!

I'm wondering if it's a local dealer that made arrangments with a bank or something. I wonder what the fine print is. I'm sure if GM corp. was doing it, someone in here would post a press release.

I'm wondering if it's a local dealer that made arrangments with a bank or something.  I wonder what the fine print is.
I'm sure if GM corp. was doing it, someone in here would post a press release.

[post="24784"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

that's what i thought too........

the commercial was worded in such a way that it was 'either or' in terms of being able to tell if it was GM or a local concoction.

Actually, if it were a local bank, you could team the inevitable GM incentives up with the delayed financing. Financial suicide perhaps....but if summun needs a pickemup truck and needs low payments for awhile.......

It's local...nothing like that going around here... it would be a good idea for GM-considering the nymber of cars they sell..

Very local and would not be a good idea. I think the General will be making some waves the next few weeks with announcements about sales and decisions. I.E. letting Delphi go bankrupt before any sales incentives.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0