Followers 0
Camino LS6

Chesterbrook Cruise Night July 2007

16 posts in this topic

Sweet pics, Camino!

Thanks for sharing!

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker

WRMNshowcase.lego.HO.model.MCs.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"Wouldn't you like to get away?" ... Gary Portnoy ... 'Where Everybody Knows Your Name'

Impressive!

Not bad for a once-monthly, local, shopping center lot, cruise night, huh?

Excellent photo set, Camino, looks like a good time. Not sure I'd have chosen those wheels for the Grand Prix, they seem out of place. And the awesome blue El Camino with the big block and the wooden bed floor inlay... dude should have straightened the dents inside the bed, they kind of ruin it for me when the rest of it is so well done. The black and white '72 (?) Corvette is a well-done car, too. Edited by ocnblu

I feel the same way about that Camino, Ocn. I had to get pics of its good points, though. The bed looked so good that it confirmed my plans to do the same to mine.

That Vette was one of my top three at the show: functional sidepipes, flawless paint with Baldwin Motion style stripes, and a 502/502 with discrete 502 emblems at the trailing edge of the rear quarters. I would have gladly taken that one home!

Not bad for a once-monthly, local, shopping center lot, cruise night, huh?

Now why would I think it was bad? I'm the King of Suburbia. Google Hockessin, Delaware and you will see the main road that goes through town which is State Route 41 which is also called Newport Gap pike, as in Newport, Delaware to Gap, Pennsylvania, it doesn't get much more local than that.

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

Now why would I think it was bad? I'm the King of Suburbia. Google Hockessin, Delaware and you will see the main road that goes through town which is State Route 41 which is also called Newport Gap pike, as in Newport, Delaware to Gap, Pennsylvania, it doesn't get much more local than that.

No such slight intended,PCS.

I was thinking of The OC's claim that we don't have much of a car culture around here as compared to SoCal.

Bunk,I say!

Edit: one of the organizers said that 61 different shows are scheduled for next weekend around here. Pretty significant if you ask me.

That Vette was one of my top three at the show: functional sidepipes, flawless paint with Baldwin Motion style stripes, and a 502/502 with discrete 502 emblems at the trailing edge of the rear quarters. I would have gladly taken that one home!

8.2 litres... that must be a beast! :drool: