attacks and reactions

Razor is not a skitzophrenic and 99% rendom poster. I think his post was very clear. I'm not sure which thread he was talking about but for all I know it was probably someting I was a part of. BV: perhaps there is a little bit of Harry in all of us, at least Harry had an excuse though.

All I know about that weirdo was that his threads/posts were the definition of "Non-Sequitor" and his excuse was always some broken leg/ bad injury and the subsequent pain meds. Either way I'm not defending him as much as making a comparison... just forget it. Every Dog-Damned thing I say get's misconstrued.

Guest swallowit

Delete the reaction but keep the attacks ?

I see  :unsure:

[post="25571"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

why dont you give some examples instead of screaming like a little kid?

why dont you give some examples instead of screaming like a little kid?

[post="27945"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Wow, did I just see a pot call a kettle black? Raz is screaming like a kid yet its cool for you to vandalize cars based on country of origin. Who is acting like the little kid?

*sigh* :( :mellow: