Official 2008 Accord Pics

K.C.

Honda makes a 3 series now?

the sedan looks better than i thought, except the grille / front end is still horrendous.

coupe looks even more ricey than i thought. the g6 is nicer.

the interior is better than i thought but i do think its a bit zoomy for the mainstream and its pretty derivitive.

aura and malibu exteriors are much better, IMHO

Edited by regfootball

I predict that sooner or later, the mentality to "play it safe" design-wise is gonna catch up with Honda just like it did GM and Ford.

I have almost* nothing against this Accord; it looks to be a decent enough car in and of itself. But there's nothing about it that makes me want to go get it instead of someone else's car.

* The ION wants its tail end back.