Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vonVeezelsnider

Police Cordon off Home in Mountie Slaying Probe

8 posts in this topic

If there's anything that really makes me mad, it's when some degenerate goes and kills a cop... Especially when the officer is RCMP. It's kinda sad that all of the ones that have been gunned down in recent years have been green, in their 30s, with wives and families. That is until some f-ed up degenerate takes him away from them. Just one such thing happened in Hay River, Northwest Territories the other day. Now a Canada wide search is getting started and the FBI and INTERPOL are getting involved. They'll get him. Today an Edmonton, AB neighbourhood was basically shut down trying to find this guy- another dead end.

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/stor...1011?hub=Canada

And How F-ed up is our legal system anyway! An INTERMITTENT JAIL SENTENCE... SERVED ON WEEKENDS! THAT DEFEATS THE WHOLE DAMN PURPOSE. I'm really fed up with the revolving door system of justice that is allowed to go on in this country, it has directly led to the deaths of now 7 RCMP Officers and failed their families (4 In Mayerthorpe in 2005 by a known cop-hater, high on Marijuana). I say we bring back the death penalty- Give 'em something to be afraid of.

Stuff like this should never happen...

I hate to say this, but if you kill a cop, they should be able to kill you. Enough said.

We've already had quite a few cops killed in and around the Motor City....

I'm getting quite sick of this.... :angry:

Good, I'm sure that is some comfort for the mounties family. :( I'm sorry for all the families involved.

Good, I'm sure that is some comfort for the mounties family. :( I'm sorry for all the families involved.

Agreed.

Was there a motive, or was this guy just looking for a sick thrill?

Was there a motive, or was this guy just looking for a sick thrill?

The RCMP says no details will be released until the trial... so I guess we'll know later on.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0