Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mustang84

VOTE for GM

11 posts in this topic

http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-10846_7-6812103-1.html

Vote for the Cadillac CTS...it's in third place right now and needs a boost. First place is the Acura TL with 440 votes, second is the Lexus LS600h with 302 votes, and third is the CTS with 220 votes.

Vote cast.

Bump...Cadillac's now within about 50 points of Lexus

Current standings:

Acura TL - 465 pts (+25)

Lexus LS - 307 pts (+5)

Cadillac CTS - 250 pts (+30)

Edited by mustang84

I'm sorry, but how can a car that doesn't have Bluetooth be TECH car of the year? If it's vote for "best looking" or "most improved, then sure, but this is something you use every time you drive. With new cell phone bans coming soon, it's arguably more useful than DVD entertainment, automatic parking, or nav (except live traffic, of course). Odd how there's no mention of SYNC... sure its interface is dated, but audio text messaging is nice.

I'm sorry, but how can a car that doesn't have Bluetooth be TECH car of the year? If it's vote for "best looking" or "most improved, then sure, but this is something you use every time you drive. With new cell phone bans coming soon, it's arguably more useful than DVD entertainment, automatic parking, or nav (except live traffic, of course). Odd how there's no mention of SYNC... sure its interface is dated, but audio text messaging is nice.

What does Type-S have to call it the tech car of the year?

It is the 3d navigation which is relativeley easy to use, and the industry first Tivo style radio, along with an excellent sound system that can make CTS a competitor.

What does Type-S have to call it the tech car of the year?

It is the 3d navigation which is relativeley easy to use, and the industry first Tivo style radio, along with an excellent sound system that can make CTS a competitor.

The Lancer has "Tivo" too

I agree the CTS's other features are great, but that was just the perfect opportunity to beat a dead horse. The lack of Bluetooth on a $35K car really annoys me, especially when you can get it on a $15K Focus. Clipping something on a visor or having exposed wires is just so inelegant.

I agree with you. It just feels like although GM is concentrating hard to cover details, there are yet small chinks in armor that remain.

Till that is bridged, we may see "but" in GM's opposition.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0