Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Josh

Natalie Holloway Pt 2

7 posts in this topic

So, I'm watching Fox News right now and Deepak Kalpoe was busted on tape as admitting he had sex with Natalie as well as his brother Satish and he also stated Joran Van der Sloot did as well. I've said it all along, they were the three that killed her. Will we see justice or arrests from this new information now? What are you thoughts on this subject with it being a story that is in news standards very old?

Who's Natalie Holloway?

[post="29960"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

More to the point, I channel surfed CNN, MSNBC, FOX, and local news for half an hour today, and I couldn't find any coverage on the 53,000 dead from the East Asian earthquake.

More to the point, I channel surfed CNN, MSNBC, FOX, and local news for half an hour today, and I couldn't find any coverage on the 53,000 dead from the East Asian earthquake.

[post="29970"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Exactly... I am sorry that Natalie is missing but seriously, we have thousands that we know are dead or dying in other parts of the world. Fox News and CNN's Nancy Grace have wasted so much time on this story. I'd rather have them spend more time talking about all those men and women who have made the ultimate sacrifice in Iraq or something else newsworthy.

the Vikings getting hummers and sex acts on the boats is all that's receiving coverage here.

Hugely overplayed story. There's got to be some cable news execs embarassed about this. Then again, there's probably no shame.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0