Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Satty

1968 Lincoln Continental

5 posts in this topic

Linkypoo

If it were a different color combo, I would want it more, but white over blue isn't exactly hot in my mind. On top of that, I dont think I could ever justify a 40 year old car with a 462 V8 as a daily driver. But damn it looks like its in good shape.

:wub: My neighbors across the highway had a '68 in dark green. Their father would wax the thing, like, twice a week. It was 4 or 5 years old at the time and still looked new. I was always envious of my friend for being able to ride in it. The late '60s Lincolns were true ageless classics. Lincoln avoided the fake wood plague that Buicks, Oldsmobiles and (even Chryslers) of the same era adorned.

Trying to get my brother-in-law to buy it, he would love to have one and I would totally borrow it all the time.

Best looking Lincoln sedan ever, and a milestone in general for American automotive design.

I love those '60s Lincolns... I grew up around the later Continental/Town Car sedans (my dad bought a new one every few years from '77 through '97). I've thought about getting a 2-3 yr old Town Car as a daily driver..they are a used car bargain and would make a nice comfy cruiser..

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0