Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ocnblu

another harebrained scheme

7 posts in this topic

Dreaming once again... hey, I could get myself a Cobalt now and save a bunch of money toward a Mocha Bronze 3.6L DI 6 speed Camaro when they come out. Cool idear, eh? :scratchchin:

Dear Sir,

You should just jump the gun and get yourself any car you LIKE and then wait in the future for the car you LOVE.

In terms of depreciation, Any Econ professor would tell you otherwise-however I am part of the school of thought that believes having a new car every couple of years is worth it!

used.... definitely buy used.

Actually, for a cobalt he has a point. Definitely Buy used. With American marques you'll be ahead of the depreciation curve even in the first or second year!

harebrained? Do you think like a rabbit now? I'll ship a box of home grown carrots to your place when they come into season. :P

Get the truck fixed correctly, then keep it and buy you that Camaro.

I am driving a Milan. I had to drop my truck off at work this morning, we were off today but sales was open, thank God. I have a bunch of electrical problems... warning lights, and so forth in the truck. Didn't want to do any more harm.

Since I work for a Lincoln-Mercury dealer, I could get a hell of a deal on a Focus coupe as a stopgap... with my employee discounts, I could maybe negate any resale issues.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0