Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NOS2006

Rep Points?

17 posts in this topic

I'm not sure if this has been brought up before, but can our forums support rep points?

are you my father? if so can i borrow your Custom-S for the night? big date! lol

Sorry, but I've seen your gf, I can't take the risk of you two staining my seats on that big date! :scratchchin:

If you're my father, my step-mom is a total MILF!

Yeah, yeah, I know you like her, but she's mine. She is flying into Detroit Metro next weekend to spend some time with me. I'll keep an eye out for you sonny boy. :AH-HA_wink:

Yeah, yeah, I know you like her, but she's mine. She is flying into Detroit Metro next weekend to spend some time with me. I'll keep an eye out for you sonny boy. :AH-HA_wink:

haha Ahh I know. It's fun to mess with you though. :cheers:

Well, it would have to be a decision made in the Admin/Mod forum. I'm not even sure if we have the ability to use Rep Points on our forums.

Rep Points are basically something you can use to give another member kudos for something. Typically, a good post or good info on something will get positive rep. To give rep, there's a button on each post (in that little sidebar area under the avatar) and you click that and have the option to give positive or negative rep.

It's just something cool to give other members recognition for making that extra effort to type a long post or give us info that nobody else has.

Ok... sort of like Mod Points over at Slashdot.

from what I can see the IPBoard software doesn't support it... but that's with a 2 minute skim through. If you know of another site using RepPoints that runs this same IPBoard software, let me know.

I know VBulletin supports it. I'm on a couple forums that utilize rep points...kinda fun...can lose its meaning quick though.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0