Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

The Curse hits agan!

Well not really "curse" so much as driver stupidity.

I was on delivery in the $h!tier area of Lawrence, at an intersection with no light and poor visiblity. There was also some jackass parked at the corner. As I came to s astop this beat up 80's Town Car comes to a stop behind me, kind of short. I pull out a few inches to see around the car at the corner. He pulls up too but hits his braakes kind of hard, as I can see the boat nose dive a bit. I pull out a coupel of inches more and stop to geta better view and wait for an openning in busy traffic...then BAM! I'm rear ended...and more than a little pissed.

Let's lok at the facts:

• 2nd accident in less than a month
  • 2nd time being rear-ended in the same car
  • It's the day after my birthday!!!!11!
  • :angry::censored:
I get out and take a look, shaking a bit from the adrenalin + extreme angry. The driver, and older guy, probably in his 60's gets out and says "sorry I thought you had gone." I'm thinking "what the f@#k? How do you not see this big, shiny, red metal objects with it's BRAKE LIGHTS ON directly in front of you?! How the f@#k could you not realize I wa still there?!" We made an inspection of the "damage' but as far as either of us could tell there was nothing behyond a few scratches most likely. I say most likely because th bumper already had scratches in that aera...it came from the junkyard after all. His car, probably nothing, but the old Linclon was beaten to hell and back as it was. The bumper was held on with a bungie cord, the corner light was broken, the sides were full of rust and dents...it was apretty sad sight. He gave me his information but didn't take mine because he thought it wasn't necessary since there was little if any damage.

I decided it was best to let it go. It wasn't worth the trouble of dealing with the insurance companies, plus the guy probably doesn't have much money to begin with, it all he needs I'm sure. Would YOU be driving something like that if you didn't have to? Maybe I'm being too nice?

Needless to say my day was ruined. I was even more angered when I called work and myy boss tld me to hurry up and deliver the f@#king pizza when I was done. I gave him quite an attitude in liht of that, which he didn't like but I didn't give a $h!. I mean, where's the gratitude? I should have said I'm going home/to the hospital but instead I stayed, and no appriciation at all. Can't wait to quit this f@#king job.

So that's the storry. Happy Birthday to me! And CARBIZ, if that was the present, I'll kick you ass.

Edited by Dodgefan

Sorry to see this happen, but I have peanuts and popcorn if anyone wants to watch you fight CARBIZ.

Oh, and some extra Coke too.

Chris

Edited by 66Stang