Found a sweet Monte Carlo SS for sale

It's a silver '87 with T-tops and a split bench seat, 46k original miles, very clean though not perfect, still titled in original owner's name.

The seller wants $8,500 ( a bit high IMO) but he seems eager to sell it and willing to negotiate.

The car is quite nice.

Um...pictures?

:)

Is it in PA? Where?

[No, I'm not looking to buy it ... just wondering if I know the owner ... he he.]

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve&pacemaker

WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"Take a drive along the beach" ... England Dan & John Ford Coley ... 'I'd Really Love To See You Tonight'

Um...pictures?

:)

Is it in PA? Where?

[No, I'm not looking to buy it ... just wondering if I know the owner ... he he.]

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve&pacemaker

WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"Take a drive along the beach" ... England Dan & John Ford Coley ... 'I'd Really Love To See You Tonight'

Yes, in PA - right down the road from me (Philly burbs).

I may be able to get a pic or two in the next few days.

8 grand for a 20 year old car?

Offer him a grand or two or move on...

I'm sorry but 8 grand is insane...

JMO (and I like the car)

8 is high for anything that wasn't driven home from the dealer and parked right in a garage and stored ever since. If it's mostly in good shape that needs no painting/bodywork and some mild mechanical reconditioning, 5 or 6 may not be a bad offer. The thing to consider is that G bodies that aren't donked, slammed, or turned into ghetto dragsters are becoming harder and harder to find.

8 is high for anything that wasn't driven home from the dealer and parked right in a garage and stored ever since. If it's mostly in good shape that needs no painting/bodywork and some mild mechanical reconditioning, 5 or 6 may not be a bad offer. The thing to consider is that G bodies that aren't donked, slammed, or turned into ghetto dragsters are becoming harder and harder to find.

Very true.

I'd agree that 5 or 6 would be just about right for this particular car.