Parting is such Sweet Sorrow

*sigh*

For all the headaches this car has caused me over the past year, I've got to acknowledge that other than routine maintenance, it didn't yield extra repair costs for ten years. It was also my first car. I'm gonna miss the little guy, no matter how much better it's replacement is.

IMG_0201.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

IMG_0198.jpg

IMG_0202.jpg

IMG_0197.jpg

IMG_0196.jpg

IMG_0184.jpg

IMG_0187.jpg

IMG_0190.jpg

IMG_0189.jpg

Thats what I meant!

Its LOW!!!

Wow!

Are you trading it in to the dealer?

EDIT, never mind. I got caught up on the G5 thread.

I'd give you $2500 cash if you were in Toronto. Im starting to give up on getting a decent Achieva lol.

Looks to be in good shape. My sister and her husband have a 1995 with 193,000 miles on it. It doesnt look the greatest and it leaks antifreeze but it runs pretty well for that many miles. I think though they want to replace it this fall before winter comes again. They suspect it has holes in the floor along with what you can see. I will hopefully be able to help them get a nice Cobalt or Aveo depending.