IMAJ

In retrospect, maybe the original STS design would have been more successful than that actual bland production version. With a few tweaks, the Imaj concept could have been a stunner instead of looking awkward.

I love this concept, although I see Blathy's point

about the Dodge Magnum-esque profile.

As far as the LED CHiMSL, I like them but think

they should be more subtle and they should be

incorporated into the boot as the V base for the

Cadillac emblem, never did like the crests, the

V-logos are where it's at.... sexy & classy.

In retrospect, maybe the original STS design would have been more successful than that actual bland production version. With a few tweaks, the Imaj concept could have been a stunner instead of looking awkward.

I agree. The original design was probably in the same vein as the CTS (ie bold and new), but Lutz went on the record as saying he would never have approved the original CTS and then proceeded to take all the life out of the STS.

We need a modern day bustleback.

I mean a lot less subtle than this, like a REAL bustleback.

what about the Evoq and Cien? they kind of pointed the way to

The Evoq, as we know, became the XLR. The Cien was nothing more than a "what if?" sort of question answered.

Another now obscure Cadillac concept car from the Art and Science era was, of course, the Vizon, which was the precursor to the SRX.

TorqueOmata2688.jpg