Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Camino LS6

If only the timing had been right

4 posts in this topic

What the hell is wrong with you, man? 1500 bucks for an '81 El Camino SS with a 4-speed and a fresh 305, 38% of an El Camino Conquista, and the guy's old back porch in the bed(!) and you DIDN'T PULL THE TRIGGER?! I just don't understand it.

Actually, I do. Seems like every day a new awesome and cheap car pops up for sale and I can't have it because I have no space or the timing is off. Gas prices soar and everything with steel bumpers gets a For Sale sign tossed on the windshield (or sent to the junkyard, sadly).

I think C&G needs to have a "premium membership" option where whoever wants to puts in $20 a month, and then use that money to rent a warehouse the size of Rhode Island so we can start rescuing these things!

What the hell is wrong with you, man? 1500 bucks for an '81 El Camino SS with a 4-speed and a fresh 305, 38% of an El Camino Conquista, and the guy's old back porch in the bed(!) and you DIDN'T PULL THE TRIGGER?! I just don't understand it.

Actually, I do. Seems like every day a new awesome and cheap car pops up for sale and I can't have it because I have no space or the timing is off. Gas prices soar and everything with steel bumpers gets a For Sale sign tossed on the windshield (or sent to the junkyard, sadly).

I think C&G needs to have a "premium membership" option where whoever wants to puts in $20 a month, and then use that money to rent a warehouse the size of Rhode Island so we can start rescuing these things!

I'm liking this idea!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0