I won't forget my camera next time

Amazing show at the Chesterbrook July Cruise Night.

The highlight was a full custom '49 Olds Sedanette with insanely good workmanship. I'm not usually into these but it really was that good. Another car of note was a '37 Buick 8 Super that was an unrestored survivor with that patina that 68 loves so much. I think that there were 4 or 5 First gen Monte Carlos including one phantom SS complete with a Chevelle cowl induction hood molded into the original Monte hood ( fully Functional). Also there was a Nask Metropolitan with a GM v6, a '69 Caprice (unrestored) with 29k original miles, a '70 Nova SS with 21k original miles, a Plum Crazy Hemicuda, an Atomic Orange Zo6, a '41 Chevy convertible, a Hudson Terraplane hotrod, a '53 or '54 Chevy Sedan Delivery, an unrestored 409 Impala SS, and so on, and so on.

Just a great show.

Yeah, sorry about that.

I hadn't expected so many different cars from the June show, nor had I expected to stay very long. I will take the camera no matter my expectations next time.

I really,really, hope that Olds custom shows up again so that all of you get to see why I was so impressed.

Yeah, sorry about that.

I hadn't expected so many different cars from the June show, nor had I expected to stay very long. I will take the camera no matter my expectations next time.

I really,really, hope that Olds custom shows up again so that all of you get to see why I was so impressed.

Its OK.... I know what to do with threads like these......! I went to cruise night at Walter P. Chryler Museum at The Chrysler Tech center on Thursday.

I will show at least 3 that I really liked... If god drove a car, I'm betting it would be a '59 Eldo.....

oh yeah....

IMG_2427.jpg

This one rattled my brain not my kinda color tho

IMG_2434.jpg

Its a twin turbo V-8 built by Bob Ryzok at performance division (GM)

check out his dyno sheet

IMG_2436.jpg

this was happening a lot....

IMG_2440.jpg

Here is another I really liked it had a new hemi with coil packs on the covers..

IMG_2452.jpg

Yeah and check the split window with fuel injection...

IMG_2421.jpg

wicked sounding!

There were sooo many I didn't even go into the museum

OMG did you see this thing Its panels... -smooth as blown glass!!!!! It had buckets too.

IMG_2430.jpg

Edited by mightymouse

I think that there were 4 or 5 First gen Monte Carlos

*raises eyebrow*

I'd be willing to bet I know some (if not all) of those cars/owners ;).

Sounds like a great show, Camino.

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve&pacemaker

WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"Don't let the sound of your own wheels drive you crazy" ... Eagles ... 'Take It Easy'