Need Help With Halloween Costume

Shantanu

I bought a Poncho while I was in Mexico last year. I've decided to wear that for my annual night of costumed revelry. Today I realized that I've also got to figure out what to wear underneath the poncho. What kind of pants + shirt combo will look like an authentic Mexican cowboy? :huh:

nice cowboy boots of course with roling spurs tight boot cut jeans full fringed crotchless( trust me for safety's sake) chaps (if they zipp leave em unzipped but connected at the ankles) biiiiig belt buckle flannel or plaid long sleeve button up with the sleeves rolled up, tails tucked in and a wide brimmed hat...... have a cigar in your mouth and dont shave tiill then so that you have longg stubble or a short beard Edited by mute

I went out last night and bought a bunch of Halloween stuff for my Volvo demolition enduro race car. Since the car is a Sweedish I'm going wiht the whole Viking theme. I bought two smal light up skulls, one big neon green light up skull and a Viking warrior Skull wiht the helmet and long gray hair, it's on a 3 foot staff. These are just the begining of the elaborate halloween getup the car will receive before the race tomorrow night. It will be a smashing success I'm hope! :lol: I also made big teeth for the front of the car and have a few otehr Viking elements planned. I might still make a cardboard Viking ship for the roof. Almost everyone wiht some creativity bolts up soe random crazy thing to the roof. I bought a blow up doll but I'm not goign to use it cause it's only like 3.5 feet tall and looks a lot more like a semi naked child than a skanky girl. It's actually creepy. I'm going to return it to Spencer Gifts and tell them to stop sellinmg kiddie p0rn dolls. Idiots. Anyway if you guys never see another post fro me afer the 29th of Oct. it's a safe bet I got killed in my Volvo, otherwise expect a full story on this madness in a few days. :)

Shantanu, to pull off the Mexican cowboy (vaquero) you need any type of dark blue jeans (Wrangs would work), some dirty, dusty cowboy boots, and button down shirt (nothing to colorful like Garth Brooks used to wear, how gay), a cowboy hat, and a bandana around your neck. It'll help if you get a cigar and hang it out of your mouth and some spurs would add to the effect as well. Basically, the dustier the outfit is, the more realistic it will be because it will look like you are coming right off the range. Chief