Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
deftonesfan867

I need this...

9 posts in this topic

So I'm looking to move out of my house and move to Henryville, PA to be with my gf I've been talking to for almost a year. However living @ home present's it's on battles of trying to save money with parent's want rent so it makes it difficult to save up enough.

Here's where I need some help, and no it's not monetary. I need to know if there is anyone on here within a 2 hour drive from Monroe County PA that would let me stay with them until I saved up around 800. I would gladly volunteer info for a bg check and even provide gas money for taking me to work. Any help would be forever appreciated. I'm just wanting a change and right now living @ home isn't going to allow that since everytime I have enough saved they want help paying a bill. A month, maybe just slightly longer, would be all I need for whomever is willing to help me out.

Wish I could help you out, but circumstances wouldn't allow. Let me know when you plan to arrive though, I'm close to Philly.

Wish I could help you out, but circumstances wouldn't allow. Let me know when you plan to arrive though, I'm close to Philly.

Taking a flight to Allentown on September 1st if I can get things done.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room