Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gmcbob

Freezing in Buffalo NY Right Now!

6 posts in this topic

I drove here from Houston in the new Vue. Took two 12 hour days to get here but it was worth seeing some fall foliage. I'm heading back through Kentucky and then down through Atlanta over the next 2 days (to visit more family). Lots of GM's up in this area, kind of interesting to see. The Vue is running great - but I can only get the heater to work if I turn it all the way to 85 - cold air otherwise. Very weird. Anywho...I knocked off 2 more elusive states on the way (Missouri and Indiana) - I have 9 more to go and I've been to all 50. 8)

Nothing like Neil Young during an autumn Missouri sunset on I-55 heading into Illinois.

Sounds like a sweet road trip. Will you be posting any pictures?

This is the only half way decent picture I have off my camera phone - however I did take some video which I can send the link to once I get it uploaded onto Google Video when I get back home. It was insanely cold at Niagara Falls yesterday.

f803233e0c90.jpeg

Edited by gmcbob

freezing!?!? its only november...come back at the end of january/february....ur dick will fall off its so freaking cold...i went to college in rochester for a year and after one winter i left and never went back...i visit occasionally but only during th nice months

So Mo, you're saying you only go back to look for something on the ground?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0