The 2005 Holiday Season

NOS2006

I'm very excited for the holiday season this year. I'm set to go. To start, Halloween wasn't bad, but the rest will be amazing. November 1st is when one of the radio stations around here (100.3 WNIC) starts playing Christmas music. Well, I already went out a few times and listened to it on random cruises to here and from there. It's so cheery. Then Thanksgiving should be great fun. Turkey and all the veggies and stuff I can (and can't) handle. Plus, I get like 3 days off school that week. Christmas break is going to be sweet as hell because it's like one of my biggest breaks this year (and almost as long as my summer break because I start at Kettering in July after getting out in March). Family get togethers are sweet. I'm really starting to appreciate them now that I'm a little bit older. It's not all about gifts. It's more about family (but still kind of about gifts lol). Then starts the Auto Show season, and I'm definitely going to NAIAS '06, as it will surely prove to be one of the best ones in the last few years for me. I guarantee it. My speculation on everybody is sooo high at this point that I just can't wait! But yeah.. figured I'd share the joy!

sweet, it'll be a blast. halloween was already unforgettable, i went to a party with about 800 other people and it was a seven hour blast-o-rama. the night before thanksgiving, deep dish is coming to play at the meridian. this will also be huge, as was their last event in houston. then i'm looking forward to recover with a nice turkey dinner, freakin' sweet! holidays are fun.

Fall and early winter are THE best times of the year. The weather is perfect (for me, at least), the leaves are changing color, snow, holidays, family, food and clothes are the best when it comes to design and materials. Edited by sciguy_0504

I hate the weather... but love the Holidays! :D Anyways, I love family get togethers like this. I'm close to my family (moreso the rest of my family than my parents), but I'm still probably more closer to you guys. lol... I mean, I've told you guys alot of sh!t. :lol: However, the main reason I love these times is because I have a great payoff. My B-day is Dec 7th while Christmas in only like 18 days later. I usually end up with nearly $200 in cash with atleast a few more $100 worth of gifts. And this year it will all be going towards my car (whether it be the GA or something I replace it with :AH-HA_wink: )... Yay. :P

What a nice way to spend Christmas Eve, toni. Hopefully the new residence is worth it. BV, the same with me. My birthday's on December 5 and then 15 days until Christmas. I feel sorry for the people whose birthday is only a few days before or after Christmas and it gets all rolled up into one big celebration. The best are graduation parties. You invite people you haven't seen in years and they show up with nothing but cash. It felt so good to make $1,000 in just a couple of hours.

What a nice way to spend Christmas Eve, toni.  Hopefully the new residence is worth it.

[post="40461"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I'm pretty sure I'll love it. Place is really nice, a basement with 3 rooms and an open kitchen. The landlord doesn't want problems with 3 people, so she's only renting to two. Perfect for me and my friend, who's co-op is in the area as well.

What a nice coincidence. I just hope my Christmas gift is a G6 and it'll make the perfect holiday season, despite I need to move on Christmas Eve. But that's pretty impossible from what I see now :(

BV, the same with me.  My birthday's on December 5 and then 15 days until Christmas.  I feel sorry for the people whose birthday is only a few days before or after Christmas and it gets all rolled up into one big celebration.

Well, my birthday is December 23rd. My party was never rolled into one with Christmas, and I had a small family gorwing up (even smaller now). I know I can't defend everyone whose birthday is around Christmas, but my experiences have never been bad. :)