Do you attend cruises/car shows?

I've posted the various cruise nights & car shows that I try to attend in the greater Chicagoland area (& other areas of the country) every year. While I know summer is over & winter is right around the corner, I'm curious as to what weekly cruise nights & scheduled car shows you frequent during the year ... & will be preparing for / looking forward to in 2006....

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker
MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/
Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html
"I ain't ready for the junkyard yet" ... George Jones ... 'I Don't Need Your Rocking Chair'

About 15 miles north of me up in Merrimack NH is a huge Budwiser Brewery. They have a "Buick only" shjow every year but in reality it's unofficially a B-O-P event. I attended in 1999 but have not been back since. Gotta stop making excuses and get up there. Other than that there's a few olds School Burger Joints, Ice Cream Stands and empty parking lots that fill up wiht classic care once a week or month here in Mass. And of course there's the Summer Nationals in Worcester every year. HUGE event. People come from all over the country. That's the event wiht the oldest and biggest Burnout Contest. :)

I attends a massive number of shows throughout the year. My favorites are always the All Camaro/Chevy show put on by PNWCC (my club) and Hot August Nights. Anyone up in the Washington State area can always check out the PNWCC events calendar. Listed are not only our shows but a bunch of others. www.pnwcc.com

ABSOLUTELY! I'd live there if I could. Around here we don't have much anymore, I dunno why as we used to have one on every corner. But I love getting the cars out and going to them when I know of one. But when I move to Charlotte during school it should be even better. Seems like there's always something going on in that area. This past weekend I went to the cruise on the "Dale Trail" in Kannapolis (named after Dale Earnhardt--his home town) and loved every mintue of it... Those people are my people... EVERYONE seems to have a car or know a lot about them (I guess since the town was so NASCAR oriented) Too bad my Camaros wont be making the move with me :( Im saw one of the coolest rides I've ever encountered and have pix on my phone. It was an all original 1952 Packard ambulance. The lights and siren still worked and it was a little rusty, but VERY cool. Still had the Packard straight eight in it. Oh and cavigirl found a 70's (Not sure what year she said exactly) BOSS 429 Mustang that she said is pretty rare. (She's the Mustang expert, I'm the Camaro guy) It was ultra cool and looked excellent parked next to what I assumed was the same owners, same color (black) 2005 Mustang GT.

Hey Sixty8 ... when are those events usually? I remember you posting a link some time ago about the Worcester cruise, but I can't seem to find that thread ... sorry :(. BV...same Q to you ... when is that event normally? wildman ... how close is St Cloud to Minnetonka and Elk River? zhawk ... thanks for that link :). FOG, why won't your Camaros make the move with you? (Just curious....)

I have attended NYIAS every year for the past 4 years.  I hope to make it this year as well.

[post="41808"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I missed it this past year b/d my mom was in the hospital having knee surgery. I'll be back for next year though. I usually go the Friday or Saturday before it closes. Come to think of it, this past year was a bust for me...I didn't make a single show or cruise night.

bv ... if you can find out for sure, let me know, please...thank ya! z28 ... no show or cruise nights at all? Wow...I think I'd go crazy if I didn't get to at least a few every year...he he he. wildman ... hmm...if I end up going up with the family, I'll let you know...maybe we can meet up, if you want. FOG...Ah, I understand now ... and that's nice to be only 2 hrs from your Camaros...he he he....

I hate big crowds so crusies are good for me. I like Auto shows were you walk around the car and look at the engine. Also talk to the owner. Or act like the owner...... lol

I hate big crowds so crusies are good for me. I like Auto shows were you walk around the car and look at the engine. Also talk to the owner.

Do you frequent many of the Detroit area cruises at all?

Perhaps next time I'm in the Detroit area, we could meet up ... some friends of mine from the FGMC live up near you, I believe....