G8 SLP Firehawk

Hi- There I was blasting down I-696 on way way to work.... When I see an aluminum flat bed with a G8 on it...

It was bright red with fat tires and big exhaust, and I thought -no way- It had SLP tags and a scripted tag -Firehwawk-

The hood was black and wasn't stock -some rise to it, didn't get to see the hood too good. He turned off 696 and headed North I-75 ..

Probably SLP Eng. in Troy. The thought crossed my brain that I should share on C&G soooo... anyways- I don't now if it was a prototype or 1 of xxx?

Just that I saw an uncovered badass Poncho on a Jerr-Dan.

I have been busy and sort of lost interest in posting for a while, things have been rough at work but I'm hanging in there!

I do my best but sometimes feel like it might not be enough...btw .. I was lucky enough to sample a black Camaro with a 3.6 &

a stick last week...loved the car, but the engine ...not so much, I felt it needs a V-8 . I could get used to it, but seriously felt it lacked

the power to pull that heavy car around. It's hard to have it all.

.. i hadn't noticed you around recently... but i've been busy lately too. nice to hear even that short blurp about a v6 camaro. nice to hear from you again too

...there's no welcome back smiley?...

Mouse!

Glad to see you back!

As for the G8 Firehawk, SLP released some promo material quite a while back. I haven't checked in lately, but it should be available soon if not now according to what they were saying when the promo stuff was released.

I posted a pic of the brochure here back then.