Next generation of Escalades. SUV, EXT, ESV!

Ur_pimp

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here are all three versions of the next generaton Cadillac Escalade. To me, they all seem to have diffrent headlights, Unlike the New Chevrolet Suburban and Tahoe. What is ur opinion?

to me the EXT appears to have an edgier grill and headlights, which would make sense. tend to be less conservative buyers?

[post="48631"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

It looks like the EXT has slimmer headlights. Which should be on the new Escalade, IMO.

• 5 weeks later...
"All the front ends are the same between the Escalade, EXT and ESV. " Wow, for once I Highly disagree with you AH-HA. We know the avalanche is going to have a diffrent face than the tahoe and surburban, just like the silverado. So why do u think the ext won't have a diffrent face than the other escalades? Maybe you will want to take another look at those spy pics. Unless in real life the escalade suv and esv's headlights are going to change shape, and color, then the ext will have diffrent headlights. :AH-HA_wink:

"All the front ends are the same between the Escalade, EXT and ESV.  "

Wow, for once I Highly disagree with you AH-HA. We know the avalanche is going to have a diffrent face than the tahoe and surburban, just like the silverado. So why do u think the ext won't have a diffrent face than the other escalades? Maybe you will want to take another look at those spy pics. Unless in real life the escalade suv and esv's headlights are going to change shape, and color, then the ext will have diffrent headlights.  :AH-HA_wink:

[post="66158"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

ah-ha is an insider who has seen all the trucks. He knows what he's talking about here. I'm pretty sure the avalanche will have the same headlight design as the tahoe and sub, or slightly more aggressive I think. While the Silverado should look different from them all.

I guess I'll just have to wait until the 14th when i go to the naias. Then I can take Pictures and prove u wrong. :booyah:

"I'm going to go with AH-HA and say all the headlights are the same. The Avalanche will probably have different headlights like the current gen. does." If Gm is going to make its chevy avalance have a diffrent face than the other chevy suv's, then why wouldn't Cadillac???? That makes alooot of sense. 12 days and my pics should be posted :AH-HA_wink: Edited by Ur_pimp

Hahaha Owned?? :rolleyes: Wow, I wasn't expecting to hear that from a grown man, :wacko: but yea, w/e suits u. Lol, neways yes they DO all have the same front end, and it DOES look fine and all, but if the Avalanche is going to have a little diffrent front end than the tahoe, then the EXT should too, but im sure the EXT will do fine no matter what. Neways, im eager to see the Avalanche now!