Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

I'm liking this one

Me too, always had a soft spot for Malibu wagons 64-65.

If you ever get to columbus, one of my neighbors (okay, guy lives just outside my development) has a really sharp 64 Malibu that is dark blue with old style Crager SS wheels. He ran out of gas just down the street from me coming back from a car show and I got a good close up look at his car. VERY nice.

There was a well redone 65 wagon running around Columbus for a long time and then the car just disappeared. I like the two door wagons and esp. the El-Camino of that era, myself.

Didn't Chevy also build a few panel vans based on that style 'bu...or am I wrong?

Chris

Me too, always had a soft spot for Malibu wagons 64-65.

If you ever get to columbus, one of my neighbors (okay, guy lives just outside my development) has a really sharp 64 Malibu that is dark blue with old style Crager SS wheels. He ran out of gas just down the street from me coming back from a car show and I got a good close up look at his car. VERY nice.

There was a well redone 65 wagon running around Columbus for a long time and then the car just disappeared. I like the two door wagons and esp. the El-Camino of that era, myself.

Didn't Chevy also build a few panel vans based on that style 'bu...or am I wrong?

Chris

No panels, but the two door wagons are the best!

My family had a '65 with a 283 and a factory manual with overdrive!

I taught myself to drive a stick on that car. Later, a friend of mine bought it and I used to cruise in it all the time. Fast and fun.

It met an untimely end by getting rear-ended while stopped at a red light - another friend's mother was the guilty party there. (in a '73 Cutlass coupe, no less)

Going back to your phantoms thread...a 64-65 chev Sedan delivery/panel would just be the cat's ass!.

I have a very real soft spot for this body style. I remember a beautiful light metallic blue 65 Malibu SS ragtop that used to run around my old home town of Muncie, IN. Factory 4 speed car!

When I was a teenager, girl next doors boyfriend drove a red 65 SS Malibu. Damn, I just miss the days when those cars were everywhere.

Chris