magazine browsing

ocnblu

I was over to the Barnes & Noble today, looking at magazines of different genres, and the September, 2009 issue of Hot Rod caught my eye. They have a big tribute article to Pontiac, and some really cool artwork involving new ideas for customizing older Chevys. I am primarily thinking of Camino with this thread, but of course I think everyone else here would love it, too. Check it out.

Also, for behind-closed-doors Design Center photo hounds like me, the newest issue of Collectible Automobile has a fantastic spread on the '73-'77 Pontiac A-body cars, LeMans, GTO, Can Am and Grand Am. Some of the design proposals are damn scrumptious!

fantastic spread on the '73-'77 Pontiac A-body cars, LeMans

Just today, I was doing a little surfing on the job and was checking out 75 Grandville Brougham convertibles. Unbelievable.

But I would like to see a 76 Grand Le Mans.

But I would need a crushed velour leisure suit.

Since I live at Borders and B&N, I'll be on the lookout for it.

Hopefully to encourage your purchases of print magazines, there's a new magazine coming out in November. Chevy Enthusiast should be right up the alley of many of the people on this site. And, hopefully, not to put any damper on the enthusiasm for this new magazine...I'll have an article featured in the second issue. Check it out.

i read that issue too. the hospital has a subscription for the waiting rooms (great way to spread stuff right?) anyway. i like the the tube car pro-touring machine that guy built. 2 350 450hp small blocks? dang you person with disposable income and welding talents i envy...

as a add-on to Hudson i subscribe to muscle car review and of course to hemmings Muscle Machines. that is a great combo. i had a subscription to Electronic Gaming Monthly, but the parent company sold them off and the new owners killed the mag... a 20yr publication dead in the water on their 20th anniversary yr... subscribed to them for 5 yrs... now they filled the rest of my subscription out with maxim... what does that have to do with videogames???!!!