Some late quarter GM offerings from Matchbox

Cool.... I haven't picked up any new MBXes in a couple months, usually find them at WM or Target. This is the 2nd time MBX has done a '63 Caddy ambulance---I have one of their original ones from the early '60s (one of their tiny 'Regular Wheels' issues).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone find the '63 Cadillac Ambulance yet? How about the white version of the '71 Olds Vista Cruiser? (not a fam of the lime green Visat Cruiser) I found the yellow GMC Schoolbus in late September. Also, I'm still looking for the Jungle Cruiser I posted about too.

What colors are they each in? I'm asking because I want to know if you got the first releases or the 2nd release (usually two colors, if not three, are offered in the first year lately).

The Vista Cruiser has been seen in a metallic lime green, a brighter lime green, and white..all w/ woodgrain on the sides. 3 different wheel variations have been reported, at least on the met. green one.

The ambulance is white w/ red graphics on the side. I haven't found one yet, only seen pics on the various diecast forums.

The Vista Cruiser has been seen in a metallic lime green, a brighter lime green, and white..all w/ woodgrain on the sides. 3 different wheel variations have been reported, at least on the met. green one.

The ambulance is white w/ red graphics on the side. I haven't found one yet, only seen pics on the various diecast forums.

I've passed on the brighter lime green '71 Olds, though my 4 y-o son didn't :P I'm waiting until I find a white one then, as I think it will look better than the green. I have yet to see the Caddy ambulance, and the MBX website shows white with a red stripe. The GMC Schoolbus I found in September is all schoolbus yellow, just like they should be :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

By the way, the green Vista has been seen with the "spinner" wheels, then 10 spoke wheels and the dish wheels as shown on the Ambulance. The white Vista with just the spinners and 10 spoke. Also, at least 3 shades of green have been found.