Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alpha

Question...

8 posts in this topic

Didn't we all go "bleh" last time we tried to seperate the other guys up? :unsure:

This time it is much easier to get to which source of news you would like. Previously on the old boards, the subforums would not be listed in the forums mainpage, you could only access them by clicking to go into the "Other Guys" thread. This time however, you can easily access whichever region of news you'd like to view.

I still like it the old way......with the "Other Guys" forum as one undivided forum. It was easier to get a cross section of automotive news from all manufacturers without checking four different forums. Just my opinion.

The way to fix it is to have all the sub-sections still clickable at the main "Other Guys" page, but to have all the current topic discussions (of all the sub-sections) right below all of it . If... anyone knows what I'm talking about.

You're talking about a filtering system Horizon. Essentially you assign the topic a header to one section and the machine is filtering through the topics and pulling them up under the header you desire. That I think would be ideal...but I don't think Invision has that built in...

I liked it the old way, with all the other brands grouped together.

I also preferred it the old way, but this is certainly workable.

You're talking about a filtering system Horizon.  Essentially you assign the topic a header to one section and the machine is filtering through the topics and pulling them up under the header you desire.  That I think would be ideal...but I don't think Invision has that built in...

[post="486"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Darnit, but thank you for the insight.

I agree, the old way was much better.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0