NOS2006    11

No. Comment. :blink:

I'd do this, because I can sing, but I'm not getting ridiculed lol

But you've got balls for posting that.

Edited by NOS2006

NOS2006    11

sNOSage can sing? Really?

haha Yeah, actually.

I was better before my voice changed, but now I can get mad raps down. lmao No, kidding on that one, but I can sing. My 6th grade choir teacher said I was the best in the class and I could "one day turn into a Backstreet Boy" if I continued on. That was the first class I'd ever dropped. lmao

zoomtm    0

haha Yeah, actually.

I was better before my voice changed, but now I can get mad raps down. lmao No, kidding on that one, but I can sing. My 6th grade choir teacher said I was the best in the class and I could "one day turn into a Backstreet Boy" if I continued on. That was the first class I'd ever dropped. lmao

:wub:

Cory Wolfe    263

haha Yeah, actually.

:lol: I would have, too.

The first class I dropped, well, wasn't a class but playing the violin for orchestra! Oh my... I only did it because I wanted to play something, it was free, and my parents didn't want to pay for me to play drums. Haha...

Anyways, I'm not good enough to get those sort of comments. :P I mean, being shy and not talking much and almost never singing has prevented any singing career for me. Hahaha... But I love to sing... in the car. I could qualify for that VH1 show... :D

NOS2006    11

I sing at work in public lol I don't even care.

Last time I sang in the car with a girl, she sang with me and told me she loved it. :) Wish I would've hooked up with her, but she's one of the far too prissy girls, unfortunately. She recently criticized me not shaving my legs lol.

zoomtm    0

:lol: I would have, too.

The first class I dropped, well, wasn't a class but playing the violin for orchestra! Oh my... I only did it because I wanted to play something, it was free, and my parents didn't want to pay for me to play drums. Haha...

Anyways, I'm not good enough to get those sort of comments. :P I mean, being shy and not talking much and almost never singing has prevented any singing career for me. Hahaha... But I love to sing... in the car. I could qualify for that VH1 show... :D

so i take it you love cher and madonna? :P

Cory Wolfe    263

so i take it you love cher and madonna? :P

No... I love System of a Down! :D I could sing to Mezmorize everyday until I left in my CD player when I took it out of the GA. I'm so stupid...

zoomtm    0

No... I love System of a Down! :D I could sing to Mezmorize everyday until I left in my CD player when I took it out of the GA. I'm so stupid...

ill buy you some CDs :P

Croc    268

My voice is aight I guess, but genetics are against me since sinus problems run in the family, and for no reason (sometimes even midsong) my sinuses will close and I can't hear myself any longer and then I start to suck. One of my good friends is a voice/opera major at DePauw and she told me she thinks with the proper coaching (i.e. her) I could be pretty damn good. She said she'd give lessons after she graduates for $30 so I might have to take her up for it since that's pretty cheap.

sciguy_0504    0

I was in a choir for a few years when I was younger. I guess I can sing, I don't know anymore. I love music, though, to the point where if there was none I'd go insane. Concerts are hot. My last one was Elton John and I got the Sarah Brightman Live in Las Vegas DVD for Christmas.

I'm kind of interested in hearing you sing, Frank.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this