NEXTEL CUP

Fantasy Nascar: Join Team

8 posts in this topic

I have played Fantasy Nascar for the last 5 years. I am sure some people play it here to. So I made a CHEERS AND GEARS group. If you are a member of this website or just want to join then join my Fantasy Nascar league through Yahoo sports.

The ID number is 21616.

The Group is : CHEERS AND GEARS.

The Password is : gmracing.

Go ahead and join if you want. All you have to do is join before Febuary 14, The DAYTONA 500 race. ( There are no qualifying bonus for Daytona week, so there are no points for the Bud Shootout or the Gatorade Duels )

Edited by NEXTEL CUP

Sounds fun. I've played Fantasy F1 for the last 5 years. Maybe I should make a Cheers and Gears group there if there is any interest.

Fantasy Nascar is very easy to play. There is no trades or picking up free agents. You basically pick 4 drivers every week and get points on how they finish. You get also get automated email remunders to pick your drivers. Takes less than 2 minutes to pick your drivers every week. Unlike fantasy Baseball and Football which can take hours of reasearch.

Shamless bump, 12 hours left to get in the game. See first Post for Group and Passward info for FANTASY NASCAR!

Edited by NEXTEL CUP

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead