Cool shots of My Hawk,Maserati and...

• 2 years later...

Yeah... your neighbors were closing in on you back

when I was out there in fall of 2005, building their

McMansions. Then summer of 2007 when I dropped

off Fly's Bi-Cent-Buick there were more still.

But hey, they're still like a 1/2 mile away. :P

In my neighborhood I can't even get into my car

when it's parked in my driveway without walking

across the neighbor's lawn. :(

Thanks Ocn, what would make me feel better right now is some work.

Things are rough.

Damn, Camino, your not kidding. One of our Miata Club members, Darrel, went with his Wife to look at a new GMC truck at the Pontiac/GMC dealer next to the Mazda dealer where we hold our Miata Club meetings.

The Pontiac/GMC dealer has sold 2 cars all month...they usually sell that many in a day. Darrel is afraid to buy a vehicle because of the economy. He's not the only one holding back. We are about to loose ANOTHER local Ford dealer, and we just lost yet another Chevy dealership.

Several electrical contracting businesses here have gone under or are about to go under. We have work right now but it is slim pickins. One other company that almost always has work is looking at laying everyone off in about 4 weeks if things don't change.

My wife works with college students to help them get financial aid. Financing for student loans is getting tough too.

Kara, the girl at the coffeeshop (who has great legs!) is a college grad with a great personality and a great GPA...and the best job she can get is slinging java.

The wife and kids are watching an American Girls movie about the great depression and how one girl and her family survived it. I'm not so sure we aren't headed back.

Chris

Kara, the girl at the coffeeshop (who has great legs!) is a college grad with a great personality and a great GPA...and the best job she can get is slinging java.

If Craigslist is any indication, prostitution is alive and well.

Camino, that Maserati still looks sweet, too bad you had to sell it. I'm off to eBay now....