Sign in to follow this  
Guest Josh

Soon On C&G

7 posts in this topic

Guest Josh   
Guest Josh

We'll expose the details on the 200X Dodge Challenger including when we can expect to see it, where it will be made, how many Chrysler plans to sell and what we expect GM to do and can do right now to counter the "rumored" arrival of the Challenger.

Once again, that's coming up soon on C&G as staff members chime in with the latest and greatest brainstorming ideas on what we believe GM could do to stem the sales success of a production Challenger.

NOS2006    11

Oh.. you know what? That gives me an idea.

Why doesn't Ford sell the Lions? Then the Lions might have a chance and Ford won't have to waste its money anymore! Killed two birds with one stone.

BrewSwillis    0

Oh.. you know what? That gives me an idea.

Why doesn't Ford sell the Lions? Then the Lions might have a chance and Ford won't have to waste its money anymore! Killed two birds with one stone.

As bad as the Lions are.....I'm pretty sure that they make money. Every game is nearly sold out, and they haven't had a blacked out game since Ford Field has opened.

Damn this is an excitig time to be a muscle car nut. Back in the dark days of 1977 & 1984 who saw this coming?