S E I B E R T

This is about as cool as a 1950 Mercury will ever get while still retaining its Ford Flathead. :)

http://www.goldenrod-garage.com/DETAIL.ASP...UI=13&MI=1&DH=0

Now what are you going to do with that, Sixty8?  It's too big!  And flesh-colored.  (Dammit, I sincerely apologize for that joke.)

Drive it up the @$$ of the next person who says RWD is over rated. :ph34r:

I'm sorry... Ocnblu started it!!! [anticipating time-out]

Posted Image

Now what are you going to do with that, Sixty8?  It's too big!  And flesh-colored.  (Dammit, I sincerely apologize for that joke.)

If thats flesh-colored, someone needs to go to the doctor. Or at least go outside.

Ok, one comment based on the two above posts. If the body part 'blu implied were to get some sun as Chris implied, it would hurt a lot. Trust me, sunburn on the "naughty parts" hurts.

Ok, one comment based on the two above posts.  If the body part 'blu implied were to get some sun as Chris implied, it would hurt a lot.  Trust me, sunburn on the "naughty parts" hurts.

Haha....ok well I didn't mean THAT much sun. But you know 'Blu loves those "clothing optional" camp grounds. :lol:

ever walk into a room to hear something bizzare... like the tail end of one of these conversations?

You know like all you hear is:

....if that's the way she gives head I'd hate to see what she'd do to my pet Squirel Fifi now that her eyeballs are certified.

Now imagine someone joining this forum today and this is the first thread they read. :o:lol:

Some airport limos turn brown quickly when left out in the sun, have ya ever noticed? It's always funny to see one that's a totally different color than the surrounding area. How does that happen? :huh: Edited by ocnblu

I'm confused and frankly, afraid to respond to that... :huh:

Edited by Sixty8panther