Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yukon't Wait

GMT-900 Unveiling

17 posts in this topic

Is it a sure thing that one of if not all of the GMT-900's will be shown at the Texas State Fair? 06 Yukon production is supposed to end in early October, don't expect 2007's before January. Does anyone know if a 5-speed auto will be used or if a hybrid will be out right away?

On GMI, someone e-mailed the Texas State Fair about this and got a response saying all the 06 GM trucks as well as the 2007 Tahoe will be there.

No hybrid until at least late '07 for the '08 MY vehicles. Also....I'm not so sure Texas is right for all of them. I'm sure somebody, somewhere will capture one legally on the streets.

The Tahoe will be at the State Fair of Texas. Whether it debuts there or not I'm not certain, but it will be there (Sept. 30). I'm almost 100% certain they'll have 6-speed transmissions.

Yes, the State Fair of Texas begins Sept. 30th. I'm guessing they'll debut the Tahoe at the first day of the fair so that it can be on display for the whole fair, but I'm not sure if it is debuting on the 30th.

I doubt they would wait until New York. Isn't that in late March or April? I think the Escalade will be out by then.

I'm sure somebody, somewhere will capture one legally on the streets.

[post="272"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Yeah, there have been at least two opportunities already. One must just know where and when. ;)

They were in NYC thats where the pic where taken of the Tahoe and Escalade

[post="2388"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

That's not what I am referring to.

Are you positive about the Yukon? When I emailed the Texas State Fair people they only knew about the Tahoe.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0