not just Camino me too....

I am going to have to get rid of my prized vehicle as well, if anyone is interested, please let me know

1999 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

6 cyl

4.0 L

5spd Manual

Black

New Rear assembly, with 50k Warrenty

Stock Wheels

Crager Black "D" Window Wheels 15X8

32X11.5 R15 Mud Terrian

Full Size Spare

Hardtop

Soft Top

Bikini Top w/ Duster

Hoist a Top for Hardtop

Cd Player

AC

:hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::censored::hissyfit::hissyfit::banghead::banghead:

Wow, February is turning out to be a real $h!ty month. Some good news is long overdue. :(

Sorry BBL... wish I could help buddy.

Wow, February is turning out to be a real $h!ty month. Some good news is long overdue. :(

Sorry BBL... wish I could help buddy.

I got my cam in the mail and should be able to get the rest of the stuff by the end of the month. And I wouldn't be surprised if I landed a girl this month, too.

:yes:

Hey NOS you all set wiht the knife or would you like some salt too? :censored::P

Turbo, that sounds creepy. :P

im not sure what is next, i might eventually get back to another jeep, it might be a FWD POS (long story) or it might be a Camaro if i can find a good deal. we will see what happens and i will let you guys know!

BBL:

Just some heartfelt advice:

I've always found it easier to compromise the age/milage of a car for the sake of affordability versus the "quality" of the car.

In other words a new hyundai is still just a Hyundai, new or not. But a ten year old Cadillac is still something kind of special, and waqs very special at some point. Not sure if I'm explaining my annalogy but thank GOD I did not bite the bullet a few years back and buy that Cavalier LS. It was yellow and 5-speed but still, too much money even brand new for a fwd car.

Instead I got a 104,000 mile Blazer S10 with a 5-speed and was very happy. 8)

Just my :twocents: