Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
T-O-X-I-C

C&G Forum "What we should expect"

10 posts in this topic

Whatsup guys, I know I'm kinda new to the forums, but just wanted to say how I have seen a lot of skill in the showroom section, with people chopping, specially Nos and Plumcrazy (sorry if i mispelled ur name), and i was thinking how the people on this forum should get more into chopping and designing cars, and especially in the contest section. I think even if the majority of people on this forum might not know how to chop cars, you guys still should give it a shot, because it would be cool to see maybe more than 6 or 7 entries in the contest. I would like to see probly like 15-20 entries, i mean out of more than 1,000 people on this forums, only 6-7 make contest chops? common, well that's just my opinion., and by they way I think that everyone on this forums should be voting, if they posted an entry or not, it is well respected to give a vote so that people know you are contributing to the forums. K well its not like I'm someone special on the forums lol, so you don't gotta listen to me, but cheers m8's and hope you take my advice. http://www.cheersandgears.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/AH-HA_wink.gif

For one thing you are someone special Toxic, you are one of the more amazing choppers on the board. I agree though, i enter cuz i like to see what people come up with and put my ideas out there so that someone else can find inpiration and refine them. We want more choppers and drafters.

...specially Nos and Plumcrazy...

Oh, so you don't think my drawings are good? How mean! :( J/K... I know I suck. :D ;)

ahaha, Blackviper I'm sorry, just havn't been on the forums long enough, and to be honest i didn't even see one of your chops, I'm just trying to make an example, not trying to single people out lol. Anyway, i know ur playin around lmao so its cool.

Oh... chops. I actually do suck at those. That's why I claim to be a small-detail chopper. :P But since you mentioned Plumcrazy, I thought you were talking about sketching too. You weren't, were you? I can't tell... But, that's what I meant. I'm a sketcher first and foremost. And I only suck at it if you compare me to Plum. He is better than me... :D

I used to chop cars a lot...I haven't in forever though...I was becomgin pretty good, but who knows how I am now...haven't done anything in a very long time, and what I have started I haven't finished....

I'm with Toxic. Please, learn the program and have a little extra fun! And if not, at least vote! Thanks!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room