How stupid is Lindsey Jacobellis?!?

Chris_Doane

She has the gold medal locked up...has a huge lead and on the 2nd to last roller, she deicdes to show boat on the jump and falls. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: All she had to do was coast across the finish line.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11403461/

I cant imagine feeling bad about winning a silver medal....but damn....

Edited by CD/BP

Dah ! $h! happens. Sure it was a mistake........but what was a mistake? The stunt or failing to land it ? Boarding is about show, the men were doing the same thing the night before. Thats what supercross riders do, $h! happens.

That race was the four best in the world.........right away one flipped over backwards on a jump........further down one completely blew a turn and wrecked bad........further down Lindsey got off balance landing a jump she threw a bit of a twist into.........BFD, $h! happens.

The man that won the men downhill was a complete upset, Bodi was not the only one that "blew it". Thats the way it is. Win some, lose some, good days, bad days.

The far larger discrace was the show boatin done by the A Hole whos covering the interviews for NBC with his studio interview with Linsey. He was far more interested in making her look and feel stupid infront of the camera, infront of a national audience about something that could not be changed..........after all why isnt his talented ass out there showing the country how its done ? Well I guess he was "showing the country how its done". He gave us his best enquirian try........hes been doing it for weeks. Myself, I like the way Bodi handled him in a early interview, when he had to focus on Bodi admitting to a bit of partying and skiing as well as Bodis unconventional and unpredictable skiing. I wish I had it recorded because when Bodi was done with him he had a real dumb look on his face, jaw slightly hanging, wheels in his simplistic fat head spining round and round wondering just exactly how his little interview plan got aways and turned on him.......absolutely priceless

Kinda like Robin Williams on Letterman many years back. He just walked out on stage and dominated his entire time out there and Letterman never got a chance to say a thing. Never got a chance to do the Letterman "lets see if I can trip this guy up and make him look stupid". The look on Lettermans face was pricless

:pokeowned:

Like the black dude that just won one of the speed skating events, 1000 m I think. He wont do the in studio interview and he wont say any more than he needs to at track side interview. He aint playing the sensationalism game. He knows they have a few items they want to sensationalize on and hes not giving them the pleasure................priceless.

As usual the Media SUCKS ! Nearly everyone of those I have seen for NBC covering the stories and pre and post interviews should be fired and run out of the country.........they are a discrace. Reducing the Olympic event to the level of the National Enquiror. "What was going through your head as you realized you just lost your event? ".........what the hell kind of question is that ? A complete discrace.

I've only seen this kid in still photos and read about him in articles.

I actually have a tenuous connection to Johnny Weir through a family secret. I just found out about it yesterday. Yes, he's from Lancaster County.

Edited by ocnblu

I saw that, and I was absolutely stunned. She tried to say that the didn't have balance coming off the jump and that she was trying to stabilise herself, but looking at the replays, you know it's a load of BS. She had perfect balance when she decided to do that fakie. She got too cocky and it cost her. Hopefully she learned a lesson.

Dah ! $h! happens. Sure it was a mistake........but what was a mistake? The stunt or failing to land it ? Boarding is about show, the men were doing the same thing the night before. Thats what supercross riders do, $h! happens.

That race was the four best in the world.........right away one flipped over backwards on a jump........further down one completely blew a turn and wrecked bad........further down Lindsey got off balance landing a jump she threw a bit of a twist into.........BFD, $h! happens.

The man that won the men downhill was a complete upset, Bodi was not the only one that "blew it". Thats the way it is. Win some, lose some, good days, bad days.

The far larger discrace was the show boatin done by the A Hole whos covering the interviews for NBC with his studio interview with Linsey. He was far more interested in making her look and feel stupid infront of the camera, infront of a national audience about something that could not be changed..........after all why isnt his talented ass out there showing the country how its done ? Well I guess he was "showing the country how its done". He gave us his best enquirian try........hes been doing it for weeks. Myself, I like the way Bodi handled him in a early interview, when he had to focus on Bodi admitting to a bit of partying and skiing as well as Bodis unconventional and unpredictable skiing. I wish I had it recorded because when Bodi was done with him he had a real dumb look on his face, jaw slightly hanging, wheels in his simplistic fat head spining round and round wondering just exactly how his little interview plan got aways and turned on him.......absolutely priceless

Kinda like Robin Williams on Letterman many years back. He just walked out on stage and dominated his entire time out there and Letterman never got a chance to say a thing. Never got a chance to do the Letterman "lets see if I can trip this guy up and make him look stupid". The look on Lettermans face was pricless

:pokeowned:

Like the black dude that just won one of the speed skating events, 1000 m I think. He wont do the in studio interview and he wont say any more than he needs to at track side interview. He aint playing the sensationalism game. He knows they have a few items they want to sensationalize on and hes not giving them the pleasure................priceless.

As usual the Media SUCKS ! Nearly everyone of those I have seen for NBC covering the stories and pre and post interviews should be fired and run out of the country.........they are a discrace. Reducing the Olympic event to the level of the National Enquiror. "What was going through your head as you realized you just lost your event? ".........what the hell kind of question is that ? A complete discrace.

Yea the other crashes in the race weren't because they were trying to show-boat. But sure "BFD" she lost the gold medal trying to show off. So the reporter was supposed to ignore that she lost the race by show boating? Right. :rolleyes:

No arguement about Bodi, he sure hasn't been able to back up his image and off-slope actions with results.

Never saw that Letterman show, but can easily see that happening. Any talk show Robin Williams is on usually ends up like that.

The "black dude" is Shani Davis. He made a total fool of himself in that interview. Came off as a flaming jerk.

Yeah, I saw that incident ... kinda sickening.

But, even so, the Olympics have been quite entertaining, imho. I finally got to watch some hockey Saturday afternoon ... that was cool.

I've also enjoyed the snowboardcross, skeleton, luge/sleds, speed skating, downhill skiing, cross country, etc. etc. etc.

BTW, from what I understand, Shaun White, who captured gold in his event, has a heart defect (TOF).

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker

MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/

chdQB = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/quilt.html

"Come pick me up" ... Ben Folds ... 'Landed'

Bodi Is the best skiier in the world and has backed it up. Hes a borderline skiier, way faster than anybody else, if something goes wrong its going to be bad, hes going to make a mistake that will cost him the race, that comes with skiing so close to the border. He did post the fastest downhill time in the combined event yet faltered in the slalom, $h! happens, he can back it up.

The interviewer did ask the question, fine.....she answered and that should have been the end of it.....but then he wouldnt let it go, thats all he wanted to harp on, she just answered that question........what was he def ?.............no hes a stupid sensationalist media jerk.

Shani Davis did appear to have an attitude during that interview, he could have conducted himself better, however there was alot of tension regarding the mens speed skateing team. Id say there was a few things going on there, but one I know for sure was he did not want the media to start their $h!, we were already told he declined the in studio interview, we all know thats becasue he did not want to be put "on the spot" in front of the world about his decisions. So when she "got him" with her microphone he made it clear he had little to say about anything......there by not giving her the chance to ask the sensational questions she really wanted to throw at him.........." just to see how he acts. "

The media sucks !