Sign in to follow this  
capriceman

Name this sexy sleek super car?

15 posts in this topic

Wow... so they go to the tourble of making a V16 but can't design a body that does not look like a Chinese-Diablo. :AH-HA_wink:

The most retarded thing of all is the transverse mounted placement of the V16. Yes I'm serious, & chain transfer case to the trans.

http://www.lamborghiniregistry.com/CizetaV16T/

Posted Image

Edited by Sixty8panther

Wow... so they go to the tourble of making a V16 but can't design a body that does not look like a Chinese-Diablo.  :AH-HA_wink:

The most retarded thing of all is the transverse mounted placement of the V16. Yes I'm serious, & chain transfer case to the trans.

It was designed by Marcello Gandini, the same guy who designed the Diablo (before Chrysler toned it down).

And the transverse-mounted engine was a necessity since the engine was so long. The V16 was practically two V8s mounted tail-to-tail with the driveshaft to the transaxle coming out of the middle of the engine block perpendicular to the crankshafts.

The engine was 4 1/2 feet long (as I recall) and featured two crankshafts, eight camshafts, and 64 valves. The multiple camshafts and crankshafts were necessary because four-foot long shafts would have too much flex.

It was designed by Marcello Gandini, the same guy who designed the Diablo (before Chrysler toned it down).

And the transverse-mounted engine was a necessity since the engine was so long. The V16 was practically two V8s mounted tail-to-tail with the driveshaft to the transaxle coming out of the middle of the engine block perpendicular to the crankshafts.

The engine was 4 1/2 feet long (as I recall) and featured two crankshafts, eight camshafts, and 64 valves. The multiple camshafts and crankshafts were necessary because four-foot long shafts would have too much flex.

sounds like a mechanical nightmare...

whos up for the job... I'll buy one if i can find a mechanic who'll work on it... :unsure:

yep hudson won it and your prize is......

Posted Image

But yes a 16 clyinder Cizeta V16T

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Price $600,000 dollars.

damn we have to beat it since it has a 5 pistion steering wheel tilt. Go On Rag Mags Beat it. So a 10,000 aveo has it, but a 600,000 dollar car goes by?

one more thing a Chevy ZZ572 has more Cubic inches and makes more horsepower. *sigh*

yeah i will go make another trivia but you have to pick up the prize i wont cover shipping :neenerneener:

What an ugly piece of junk; the stacked double hideaway headlights are priceless! How come the red one has Ferrari Testarossa cheese graters on the side but the black one doesn't?

different years i think it went from 95-2001

Actually, I think the very limited production of the V16T was only one year, back in 1991. The difference might have been between prototype and "production" (or just different prototypes).

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this