My new wheels

Alright... so after everything happening and all the recent changes/moving...etc.... I needed a car. Also will be putting on tons of mileage with the new job so.... here it is:

Posted Image

Posted Image

For anyone who cares to know, it's an '02 9-3 SE..... the SE in 2002 had a 25th aniversary Turbo package. Came with 2.0L high output turbo rated for 205hp and 210 ft-lb of torque.

I love stick!

How much was it? I cant believe how outdated these cars look especially interiorwise. But if it will do for a good price then thats great. Its not outdated compared to what I want though, AMC Eagle wagon or SX4.

I'm not too woried about how it measures up to what is currently on the market..... Styling wise, yes its sort of outdated but then again, it is a USED car. And being that I got it right from the saab dealership, they do all of the certified stuff like new brakes, new tires, new battery, new allot of things realy... but anyways, it was a bit more than I wanted to pay, I was looking at another that was automatic with basicaly same package and 10000km's more on it and that one was only 179000$. The 5 spd's are more in demand and the dealers tend to sell them for a bit more than the autos. So this one I got for 20500$. He had it right on the lot and was ready to go. I needed a car by last friday and he couldnt get me any other untill a week later. So I took that one. Note that I dont have any regrets what so ever on getting this particular car.

Decent car, great rims, nice interior color and KUDOS on the manual trans. :)

(SAAB is one of my least favorte GM brands but it beats the hell out of Honda/Acura and Toyota/Lexus)

Edited by Sixty8panther

Thanks guys...

Looks to be in great shape but the door handles on the interior, are those the same in the Solstice?

not shure.... the SE has the crome handles on the interior and the S has black plastic handle with a white line on it. Or are you talking about the door pull? I could get the door puls in carbon fibre to match the dash overlay.....

Edited by TurboRush

Thanks guys...

not shure....  the SE has the crome handles on the interior and the S has black plastic handle with a white line on it. Or are you talking about the door pull?  I could get the door puls in carbon fibre to match the dash overlay.....

No the handles they look like the ones in the Solstice, afterall the Solstice uses a stick shift from and Colorado and reverse lights of an Envoy so it might just have Saab door handles :blink: