• Greetings Guest!

CheersandGears.com was founded in 2001 and is one of the oldest continuously operating automotive forums out there.  Come see why we have users who visit nearly every day for the past 16+ years. Signup is fast and free, or you can opt for a premium subscription to view the site ad-free.

Sign in to follow this  
Charger4U

Dodge Rampage Survey

Note this option for which powertrain you would prefer:

215 horsepower V6 diesel engine with 5-speed automatic and 375 lb-ft of torque (19/23 mpg)

yea i think they are--they did a survey on the challenger to a while back.....i forgot to post it and now its closed.

I took the Challenger survey, heck I even sent them an email telling them how awesome it is, they said thanks lol :lol: I just took the Rampage survey, since the engine options look realistic, and that they're doing a survey at all shows that Dodge has some interest in building the truck. Personally, I think the styling is great, the front end looks killer, as so the overall proportions. I think incorperating Stow `n Go is a clever move too. There's a market out for teh Rampage, since it can compete both with the Avalanche and the Ridgeline. It's got a midgate system like the Avalanche and Unibody contruction like the Ridgeline, but unlike teh Ridgle, it's not butt-ugly and it's got better engine options.