A few ABSENTEE members lately

These voracious posters have either slowed down in posting or aren't posting at all.

98 Regency lurks in the shadows now and then, signed it, but not posting much. So much ridiculous drama. Any word on these people?

No clue on LA. I do know he was getting tired of the myspace stuff on here.

I honestly don't know why so many people are asking about BV. He made it pretty public and pretty clear that

1) His mom read his PMs

2) Some of the PMs sent by certain people disturbed her enough to ban him from the internet at home

3) He really cannot log on much from school, but that is/was his only option.

4) He posted his phone number on here briefly for people to call him

Now, I'm sure at the very least a few of the people who were "so supportive" of him and PMed him daily and whatnot know how he's doing because they've been calling him, too, right?

Zoom left the site after it was made clear to him it was a car site and not myspace, and after BV and others asked him to quit sexually harassing BV on the site.

I am mortified that no one has asked where I have been lately. Who cares about those childish losers? I have not been posting much either, but where are the threads wondering about me? Nowhere. Why not?

You people are lonely, insecure, immature, and clearly have nothing better to do in life then chat obsessively about other members. But enough about me. How is Joshiepoo?

I PMed Viper infrequently and I was always mindful of the vast age difference between us. I gave him my number, but did not ask for his. I haven't heard from him.

He's a good kid and I sincerely hope he's getting along alright. If he's been in touch with anyone, I'd guess it would be NOS, CD/BP or Oldsmoboi.

I honestly don't know why so many people are asking about BV.  He made it pretty public and pretty clear that

1) His mom read his PMs

2) Some of the PMs sent by certain people disturbed her enough to ban him from the internet at home

3) He really cannot log on much from school, but that is/was his only option.

4) He posted his phone number on here briefly for people to call him

Croc, I dont think its quite how you put it.

I PMed Viper infrequently and I was always mindful of the vast age difference between us.  I gave him my number, but did not ask for his.  I haven't heard from him.

He's a good kid and I sincerely hope he's getting along alright.  If he's been in touch with anyone, I'd guess it would be NOS, CD/BP or Oldsmoboi.

He has been PM'ing me lately. He's hanging in there, Im sure he'll fill you in if he wants to. He's just hit a pretty rough spot in the growing up process. Everyone knows the teenage years can be tough....they can be even more challenging when you're gay.

Edited by CD/BP

Don't worry... I'm alive!!!! It's a very, very, very long story which Chris has been mostly up to date on. I plan to inform everyone about it once I have the time, but I have very limited internet access, and I haven't figured out how to optimize the time I do have. :P

No clue on LA.  I do know he was getting tired of the myspace stuff on here.

Kind of ironic that he is sick of myspace even though he is always posting bulletins on it... :P

On another note...Hey BV...glad to see you're doin ok...err, atleast still alive... :P

Doctor Harry prescribes "family movie night in my MAXX":

Vasoline, kleenexes, a DVD of Buttpirates of the Caribbean with Johnny Deep, Geoffery Push, and Orlando Bum, and the reclining seats of my Malibu.

If only it were that simple.

Althought that's funny becasue I know the background info and such, even as a collective of multiple posters posing as WPBH, it comes off as a child molestor. That is why no one misses Harry, the real member or otherwise.

Yes, AAS has a point Harley has ben absent which is a shame!

Edited by Sixty8panther

Althought that's funny becasue I know the background info and such, even as a collective of multiple posters posing as WPBH, it  comes off as a child molestor. That is why no one misses Harry, the real member or otherwise.

Yes, AAS has a point Harley has ben absent which is a shame!

Hmmm...the poll seemed to show an overwhelming majority in FAVOR of WPBHarry last time I saw it...